A projector is a device that projects a visual output to a screen or white wall. Projectors for computers connect to the monitor output and project the same output as a monitor screen. Suitable for presentations or when a large screen output is required. The technology in projectors mean the visual output on some models can be compared to that of the latest flat panel screens. Advanced features include models designed specifically for gaming and 3D support. Updated
Additional items and parts for use with projectors. These include projector screens, replacement lamps, mounting brackets and 3D glasses.
- Optoma ZD302 3D Glasses, with DLP Link Technology, Rechargeable Battery, upto 40 Hrs Battery Life, for Optoma Projectors£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Optoma OCM818B Flush Universal Ceiling Mount Black£68.48Pre order
- Navitas Compatiable lamp for Sony KDF-42E2000/KDF-46E2000£91.99
- Navitas Compatiable lamp for 3M S55/X45/X55 & Boxlight CP3£114.98
- 84" Optoma Matte White Projector Screen, 4:3 Aspect Ratio£121.99
- Navitas Compatiable lamp for Hitachi CP-X505/CP-X600/CP-X6£132.49
- Navitas Compatiable lamp for Dukane IMAGE PRO 8940£157.99
DLP - Digital Light Processing is the latest in technology for light switching in the projector. The DLP chip combined with advanced electronics enables the projector to produce stunning picture quality. This takes the performance of DLP projectors to a level that compares with flat panel monitors in HD.