NAS - 5+ HDD Bays (Ex HDD)
These NAS units are the largest around, offering five HDD bays at a minimum and ten or more in many cases. They are typically geared towards advanced users who need plenty of storage space, and many are supplied in rackmount cases for use in industry and large-scale businesses. These units are not sold with hard disks so you'll need to add your own – it's best to get matching models and capacities, especially if you plan on using RAID.
If need more info to help you choose the right NAS, or you can't see the exact specification you'd like custom built NAS please click here.
- 5 Bay Thecus N5810 Desktop NAS, Quad Core Intel Celeron J1900, 4GB DDR3, 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, 2xGbE, HDMI, USB 3.0£362.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- 5 Bay Thecus W5810 NAS, Quad Core Intel Celeron, 60GB SSD, 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, Ethernet, HDMI, USB 3.0/2.0£467.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- 5 Bay Thecus N5810PRO NAS, Intel Celeron J1900, 4GB DDR3, 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, 5xGbE, HDMI, USB 3.0£516.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- 12 Bay Synology DS2415+ Desktop NAS, Quad Core 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 4x USB 3.0, 4x Gigabit LAN, for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSDsWas: £1,319.48£1,223.48
- 2U Netgear ReadyNAS 3312 12-Bay Diskless Network Storage£2,179.99
- 16 Bay Qnap REXP-1620U-RP 2U Rackmount NAS Expansion Unit, 2.5"/3.5" SAS/SATA3, 3x 12Gbps Mini SAS, With Rail KitWas: £2,408.99£2,304.49
- 12 Bay Qnap, 2U Rackmount, Xeon E3-1246 v3 Quad-core CPU, 4GB DDR3 ECC RAM, 2x 10 GbE (SFP+), 4x GbE, 4x USB 3.0Was: £2,818.99£2,746.99
- 12 Bay Drobo B1200i 3U Rackmount NAS supports upto 36TB inc rail kitWas: £4,102.99£3,802.99
- Synology RackStation RS4017xs+, Intel Xeon D-1541 8-core CPU, 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, 3U Form FactorWas: £5,028.49£4,788.49
- 12 Bay Synology RS18017xs+ Rack NAS Enclosure, Intel Xeon 6-core CPU, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Dual 10GBase-T portsWas: £5,136.49£4,799.99
- 12 Bay Qsan 2U AegisSAN Q500 Series P10-D212 1Gb iSCSI x6£4,979.48