NAS - 5+ HDD Bays (Ex HDD)
These NAS units are the largest around, offering five HDD bays at a minimum and ten or more in many cases. They are typically geared towards advanced users who need plenty of storage space, and many are supplied in rackmount cases for use in industry and large-scale businesses. These units are not sold with hard disks so you'll need to add your own – it's best to get matching models and capacities, especially if you plan on using RAID.
If need more info to help you choose the right NAS, or you can't see the exact specification you'd like custom built NAS please click here.
- 5 Bay Thecus N5810PRO NAS, Intel Celeron J1900, 4GB DDR3, 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, 5xGbE, HDMI, USB 3.0RRP: £516.49£504.49
- 12 Bay 2U Synology RS2416+ Rackmount NAS, QuadCore CPU, 2gb RAM, Gigabit x 4RRP: £1,594.99£1,558.99
- 2U Netgear ReadyNAS 3312 12-Bay Diskless Network Storage£2,179.99
- 16 Bay Thecus N16000PRO 3U Rackmount Large Business NAS Intel Xeon£3,059.99
- 12 Bay Qsan 2U AegisSAN Q500 Series P10-D212 1Gb iSCSI x6£4,979.48