5+ Drive Bay Desktop Network Attached Storage Systems
These NAS units are the largest around, offering five HDD bays at a minimum and ten or more in many cases. They are typically geared towards advanced users who need plenty of storage space, and many are supplied in rackmount cases for use in industry and large-scale businesses. These units are not sold with hard disks so you'll need to add your own – it's best to get matching models and capacities, especially if you plan on using RAID.
If need more info to help you choose the right NAS, or you can't see the exact specification you'd like custom built NAS please click here.
- 5 Bay Synology Diskstation DS1520+, Intel Celeron J4125 Quad Core, 8GB DDR4, 2x M.2 Slots, 2.5"/3.5", 4x GbE, 2x USB 3.0£688.99
- 6-Bay Qnap TS-653D-8G NAS, Celeron J4125, 2.5GbE, 8GB RAM, 6x 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, PCIe Gen 2x2, 3x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.2 Gen1£719.99
- 6 Bay Synology DS1621+ Desktop NAS, Quad Core AMD Ryzen, 4GB DDR4 ECC, 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, 2x M.2 NVMe, 4xGbE, 3x USB 3.0£868.99
- 6 Bay QNAP TS-673A-8G Desktop NAS Enclosure, Quad Core 2.2GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, 5GB Flash, 4x USB 3.2 , 2x 2.5GbE, Black£889.99
- 8 Bay Infortrend 2U NAS Storage 2 x GbE Intel Celeron 2.5ghz dual-core 2GB Memory PSU x 2, 6 x USB2£1,680.49
- QNAP TVS-672XT-i3-8G 6 Bay NAS Enclosure, 8GB DDR4, Core i3, 3.5"/2.5", M.2, PCIe 3, GbE, Thunderbolt, USB 3.0£1,799.99
- 12 Bay QNAP TVS-h1288X Desktop NAS Enclosure, Hex Core 4.7GHz CPU, 16GB RAM, 5GB Flash, USB 3.2 A+C, 2.5/10GbE, Black£2,819.99