HighPoint 8 Bay Tower RAID Storage T3 to SAS/SATA HDD/SSD
8-Bay HighPoint RocketStor 6628A External Enclosure, RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/JBOD, 2.5/3.5” SAS/SATA, Thunderbolt3
By DPD On 19th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Each RocketStor 6628A RAID Enclosure includes our newly redesigned, easy to use web-based management utility. The built-in Array Configuration Wizard allows users of any experience level to create any type of RAID array in three easy steps; simply select your RAID level, pick your drives and go! Creating arrays has never been easier!
Optional Advanced Management Features allow customers to fine tune RAID arrays for specific projects, with options to specify block size, enable DV Mode for digital media projects, designate spare disks for recovery, and schedule routine automated maintenance sessions with Email notification to keep one abreast of changing storage conditions while outside of the work environment.
Fast, Consistent, & Smooth Data Transfer for large block size Applications
The RocketStor 6628A 2nd Generation Series Thunderbolt™ 3 RAID enclosures feature the latest iteration of HighPoint’s industry proven Hardware RAID stack, which features substantial refinements to both transfer performance and stability for professional storage applications. RocketStor 6628A benefits from streamlined performance and highly stable transfers for large block size applications such as video production and editing, media streaming and content creation.
Enhanced Storage Cooling Solution
The ability to manage the high-levels of heat generated by pronged, sustained I/O sessions on today’s high-capacity hard disks is a prime concern when choosing the right RAID enclosure solution. RocketStor 6628 Series RAID enclosures seamlessly integrate LED’s, audible alarms, and superior cooling apparatus to ensure your storage investments and the critical data they host stay cool, healthy and productive. Proactive monitoring systems intelligently adjust fan speed on the fly to eject waste heat from the chassis and prolong the life of today’s high-capacity SAS and SATA hard drives.
High-Speed, Big Data or All-In-One: Your Choice!
RocketStor 6628 Series RAID enclosures are significantly more versatile that conventional external storage solutions, which rely on pre-packaged storage comprised solely of drives of the same speed and capacity. Customers are free mix and match disks of different capacities and speed levels to meet the needs of any application; SSD's for Maximum Performance, HDD's for Mass Storage, or a combination of both for tasks that call for high-speed workspace and archiving capability.
Equipped with the latest Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C technology, the RocketStor 6628A can deliver 40Gbps transfer rates. Projects utilizing 4K DPX 16 bit footage require approximately 1,790MB/s of transfer performance; the RocketStor 6628A is capable of supporting full 4K uncompressed video production, In addition, if the source is ProRes 444, the RocketStor 6628A can support over 5 individual streams!
Safeguard Your Storage Investments
The RocketStor 6628A seamlessly integrates LED features, an audible alarm, and intelligent cooling apparatus to ensure your storage investments stay healthy and accessible.
Uncompromised RAID Architecture
• Storage Availability and Accessibility: Hardware RAID 5 and 6 protection shields storage configurations from 1 or 2 disk failures, respectively. The RocketStor Storage Health Inspector (SHI) proactively maintains the health of arrays to keep storage ready & able.
• HighPoint DV Mode for Streaming Performance: DV Mode Technology intelligently manages the flow of large data blocks and write-back caching to minimize latency and ensure consistent, sustained high-performance transfers for media-rich applications.
• Robust RAID Protection: The built-in NVRAM constantly tracks in-progress writes to preserve the integrity of data in the event of a drive failure or system crash, and streamline recovery procedures while minimizing downtime.
• Open-Box Storage Solution: Features an “open-box” approach to storage, which grants customers the freedom to use their choice of SAS or SATA drive from all major drive brands. Customers can add drives as needed to meet the evolving performance or capacity requirements of the storage application.
• Storage Expansion Ready: Daisy-Chain capability allows customers to link as many as 6 independent RocketStor 6628A units using a single Thunderbolt™ 3 host port. The Online Capacity Expansion and RAID Migration allow customers to modify RAID configurations or expand existing storage while avoiding complicated, time consuming backup and restoration procedures. Features • 2x Thunderbolt™ USB-C Ports featuring 40Gb/s Speed bandwidth.
• Performance up to 2,700MB/s.
• Integrated SAS/SATA Hardware RAID Technology.
• Storage Capacity up to 8x 10TB or Larger Spindle HDD.
• High-Speed Storage up to 8x SSD.
• Blazing Fast, Consistent, & Smooth Data Transfer for large block size Applications.
• Enhanced Storage Cooling Solution.
• Refined 2nd Generation Chassis Design eases Maintenance.
|NAS Form Factor||Desktop|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity||Unlimited TB|
|Drive Interface Support||8 x SAS/SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Drive Form Factor Support||8 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|RAM Memory Included|
|RAM Memory Type|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|External Connectivity||2 x Thunderbolt 3|
|PSU Wattage||250 W|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions||144.02 x 330.2 x 257.05 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747