1TB to 2TB 2.5" Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Hard Drives
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a data transfer protocol that is more enterprise focussed than SATA, which is the standard bus for regular consumer drives. Available in 1TB, 1.2TB, 1.8TB and 2TB capacities SAS drives are more expensive per gigabyte, but they offer increased speed, longevity and improved error checking, which is vital for their intended use in enterprise, server and high-end workstation solutions. These 2.5" models are ideal for space-limited situations. Designed to be used with mission critical systems such as servers, high-end work stations or any other users that require the best performance going to improve their systems performance.
- 1TB Seagate Exos 7E2000 ST1000NX0453 SAS Hard Drive, 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 512N, OEM£139.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 600GB Dell PowerEdge 400-AESO SAS Hard Drive, 2.5" HDD, SAS 6Gb/s, 10Krpm, with Tray, for Dell PowerEdge Systems£167.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.2TB Seagate ST1200MM0129 Exos 10E2400 (v9), 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 10Krpm, 256MB Cache, 16GB eMLC, 512E/4KN, 2.9ms, OEM£178.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.2TB Hewlett Packard Enterprise 872737-001 2.5" Hard Drive w/ Caddy, SAS 12Gb/s, 10K rpm, For Server/Workstation£179.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 1.8TB WD Ultrastar HUC101818CS4200 SAS Hard Drive, 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 10.5Krpm, 128MB Cache, w/ Instant Secure EraseWas: £412.99£395.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY