Seagate 1.8TB Exos 10E2400 2.5" SAS 10K RPM Enterprise HDD/Hard Drive
1.8TB Seagate ST1800MM0129 Exos 10E2400 (v9), 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 10Krpm, 256MB Cache, 16GB eMLC, 512E/4KN, 2.9ms, OEM
By DPD On 19th Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Trusted, efficient and versatile enterprise storage with reliable performance, the Exos™ 10E2400 hard drive is designed for future-proof flexibility. Delivering capacities up to 2.4TB, the Exos 10E2400 is the industry’s highest-capacity & fastest 10K-RPM hard drive for mission-critical applications. Featuring enhanced caching, which accelerates read and write performance, the Exos 10E2400 helps with transaction-based application needs.
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
The high capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint of the Exos 10E2400 drive enables data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre real estate. Exos 10E2400 delivers up to 2.4 TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications. A single advanced format interface model lets you future-proof your storage infrastructure. The Seagate Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions. The latest 12 Gb/s SAS interface provides improved scalability.
Maximise Storage Investments for the Long Haul
Exos 10E2400 offers Protection Information (PI) to help protect against data corruption*, and Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption. RAID recovery is faster and safer with the help of the Seagate RAID Rebuild® technology option.
*Protection Information (PI) feature requires PI-compliant host or controller support.
• Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays.
• Database and online transaction process (OLTP) applications.
• Power- and space-constrained data centres.
• Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives.
• Compliance and data security initiatives.
• Migration from 3.5 inch drive systems to next-generation technology.
• Cost-effective alternative to higher-priced performance solutions. Features • Scale capacity quickly within budget by using the industry’s highest-capacity hard drives (upto 2.4TB) for mission-critical applications.
• Reduce wait times and prevent applications from slowing down during peak usage with Seagate’s enhanced cache feature.
• Deploy and repurpose storage quickly and anticipate future needs with the built-in advanced format capabilities of FastFormat™.
• Capacities from 300GB to 2.4TB in a 2.5-inch footprint enable IT managers to optimize data center real estate while keeping pace with data growth.
• Enhanced caching accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down during peak usage conditions.
|Edition||Exos 10E2400 (v9)|
|Flash Memory Size||16GB|
|Flash Memory Type||eMLC NAND|
|Rotation Speed||10,000 rpm|
|Access Time||2.9 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||136 (Inner) to 279 (Outer) MB/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^16|
|Max. Operating Shock||40 G|
|Max.Power Usage||7.2 W|
|Dimensions||69.85 x 15 x 100.46 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months