Tsakalis Audio Works
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Tsakalis Audio Works Riff Raff MKII Asymmetrical Silicon Dual Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal, True Bypass£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tsakalis Audio Works Six Booster / Distortion / Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal with 6 Mode Rotary Switch, 9-18V£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tsakalis Audio Works Experience Fuzz / Octave Guitar Effect Pedal, 2 Independant Blendable Channels, True Bypass£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Tsakalis Audio Works Nerve MKII Dual High Gain Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal, Two Channels, JFET£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tsakalis Audio Works Gravity-Spot Two Channel All Tube Dual High Gain Overdrive / Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal£329.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.