Tsakalis Audio Works
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Tsakalis Zipper MKII Optical compressor - True Bypass£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Tsakalis Crown British Style Overdrive - True Bypass£150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tsakalis Audio Works Riff Raff MKII Asymmetrical Silicon Dual Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal, True Bypass£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tsakalis Audio Works Six Booster / Distortion / Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal with 6 Mode Rotary Switch, 9-18V£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tsakalis Audio Works Experience Fuzz / Octave Guitar Effect Pedal, 2 Independant Blendable Channels, True Bypass
- Tsakalis Audio Works Nerve MKII Dual High Gain Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal, Two Channels, JFET
- Tsakalis Audio Works Gravity-Spot Two Channel All Tube Dual High Gain Overdrive / Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal£329.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Effects Boost Pedals
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- Tsakalis Hubble Mosfet Booster - from 0db to +20db£90.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Harmony Processing Pedals
The harmoniser can be as simple as adding one note an octave above or below as in the octaver through to adding the major or minor third and beyond.
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
- Tsakalis Audio Works Tremmatic Optical Tremolo - True Bypass - 1 Speed Control (3Hz to 13Hz)£145.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.