Tsakalis Audio Works Ocean Reverb
Tsakalis Audio Works Ocean Digital Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal, 3 Types - Hall / Shimmer / Spring,
By DPD On 22nd Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Ocean was designed to produce studio quality classic and ambient reverb, enabling you to set different moods without having to sacrifice too much precious pedal-board space due to its small size. It offers a wide range of textures, from thick, endless hall reverb to symphonic shimmer and vintage spring reverb.
It features three different reverb type modes: Hall, Shimmer and Spring, all customize-able via Size, Diffuse and Storm controls. The Mi control lets you adjust the balance between dry and wet signal, from pure dry to 100% wet. Turn the Mix knob all the way to the right to access these desirable swells without the need to use a volume pedal or your pickup volume knob.
Another very important aspect of the Ocean is that it does something that many reverb pedals fail to accomplish. It respects your signal and preserves your sound signature!
• Hall mode (HL) Choose from echo similar to that of a small room all the way to a long “haunted” hall.
• Shimmer mode (SH) From classic hall reverb to symphonic – almost infinite reverb with pads and overtones.
• Spring mode (SP) Classic vintage spring reverb similar to that of an actual spring reverb tank. From very short and ‘small room’ effect, to vintage ‘surf’ and all the way to glorious splash & ‘boingy’ spring reverb.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Handmade in Athens, Greece
• True Bypass
• 3 types of studio quality reverb
• 1 Heavy Duty Foot-switch for enable / disable the pedal
• Power supply : regulated 9-12V DC (center -)
• Max power consumption : 56mA @ 9V DC
• Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
• Dimensions : 70mm(Width) x 112mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited