Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- KMA Logan Overdrive Pedal, 3-band Active EQ with adjustable middle frequency, 15db cut and boost£153.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- KMA Wurm Distortion Pedal, Classic active EQ section, True bypass£192.74FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- KMA Audio Machines - 'Wurhm' Limited Edition HM Distortion, High-Gain, Responsive EQ£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- KMA - Guardian of the Wurm - Metal Distortion Pedal with easy-to-use Noise Gate and additional controls£269.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Pedal Switchers
Pedal switchers allow multiple stomp boxes to be brought in and out of the signal chain with the push of a single footswitch. They can have multiple channels and allow individual loops to be configured to combine different effects together without having to switch the stomp boxes on/off individually giving the player easier control over their sound. Some switchers also offer advanced routing features, MIDI control as well as the ability to assign pre-sets.
- KMA Audio Machines - 'Tyler' Two Channel Frequency Splitter Pedal, buffered FX loop, 14 dB of optional boost£209.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- KMA Machines - Tyler Deluxe, Two Channel Signal Splitter Pedal with Clean Blend and Phase Inversion£249.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
- KMA Horizont Phaser, JFET technology, 8 Different waveforms, Controls for LFO, Envelope, Phasing, Stereo outputs£229.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- KMA Audio Machines Cirrus Delay and Reverb pedal with Tap Tempo and modulation£166.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET