25+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Designed to let you control your Softsynths and samplers on the go, these units are perfect for anyone wanting to work whilst travelling, or where space is limited, or where the artist simply doesn't need any more than 25 notes. These units typically include an Octave up and down switch enabling you to reach the higher or lower notes that would be present on a full size keyboard.
- IK Multimedia iRig Keys 2 Pro - Compact universal MIDI keyboard controller£133.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 25, Ultra Compact MIDI Controller, 24bit / 96kHz Audio Interface, MFI Certified for Apple£155.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
3" to 5" Studio Monitors
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor Speakers, Compact Studio Quality, Advanced Digital Control 56-bit DSP Pair£231.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- IK Multimedia iLoud MTM 3-Way Reference Monitor Speaker, Built-In Room Correction DSP, Includes Measurment Mic (Single)Was: £299.00£287.60FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- IK Multimedia iLoud MTM White Reference Monitor Speaker, Built-In Room Correction DSP, Includes Measurment Mic£376.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
49+ Note Keyboard Controllers
These Keyboards are great where space is at a premium or if you want to work on the move. Although not as many notes as a full size keyboard, many units typically have an Octave Up/Down feature to allow you to access the extra notes, and many have an array of knobs, switches and sliders allowing you to control your Softsynths and Samplers with ease.
Synthesizers can introduce experienced professionals and budding beginners to a world of electronic musical effects. Our range includes dozens of large, powerful units that need to be kept at a desk as part of a wider production facility - and we stock palm-sized versions, too.
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- IK Multimedia Z-Tone-DI Active DI/Preamp, Advanced Tone Shaping, Active/Passive Selector, Z-TONE Control, PURE Channel£160.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- IK Multimedia Z-Tone Buffer Boost Preamp/DI Pedal, Advanced Tone Shaping, Active/Passive Selector, Z-TONE Control£175.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Combo Amplifiers
A combo amplifier contains both the amplifier head and speaker cabinet in one intergrated unit.
- IK Multimedia iRig Micro Compact 15W Battery-Powered Guitar Amp, 3-Band EQ, Aux Input, Headphone Output£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Lapel & Head-Worn Microphones
- IK Multimedia - 'iRig Mic Lav' (Single) Clip-On Microphone, 30 Hz - 16 kHz Freq Response, 120dB Max SPL£38.40£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- IK Multimedia - 'iRig Mic Lav' (2 Pack) Clip-On Microphones, 30 Hz - 16 kHz Freq Response, 120dB Max SPL£64.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Monitor Speaker Bundle Offers
There are some products that fit perfectly alongside Monitor Speakers, and we've taken some of those and turned them in to 'Bundles'. These bundles are designed to be cheaper than if you bought the items seperately...
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor Speakers & 3M Stagg Lead£249.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETGet it Tomorrow, 30 JunLow stock
- IK Multimedia iLoud MTM & Stagg Cables 100W RMS Powered 2-way Studio Monitor, with 2x3.5" Woofers,1" Tweeter£577.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETGet it Tomorrow, 30 JunLow stock
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O 2 Channel Audio/MIDI Interface, 2x XLR Inputs, Class-A Preamps, 2 Balanced Outputs£195.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- IK Multimedia Axe I/O Solo USB Audio Interface, 24-bit, 192kHz, 2 In/3 Out, Guitar Tone Shaping, Midi I/O
- IK Multimedia AXE I/O 2-in/5-out Audio Interface, Triple-Topology (Pure/JFET/Active), Amp Out, AmpliTube 4 Deluxe£279.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET