Dynamode has always tried to satisfy the growing needs of the IT Industry and has managed to keep an edge over its competitors by creating new solutions in pace with an ever-changing global market, whilst still maintaining its integrity, superior quality and user-friendly solutions.
ADSL Broadband Routers
Designed for high-speed broadband telephone line ADSL. This hardware requires an input from your landline, the output of this unit is both wired and wireless internet. The wired outputs are usually in the form of ethernet sockets and the wireless is WiFi. This enables both mobile/portable and fixed devices to connect to the ADSL Modem Router and share the one internet connection. Other features include the ability to connect a network printer and share files across the network through the router.
- Dynamode ADSL Microfilter / Splitter - 1x RJ11, 1x BT£1.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
Case Bay Convertors / Brackets
Bay converters and brackets for PC Cases which include brackets and drive bay converters of various types.
- Dynamode 2.5" to 3.5" HDD/SSD Conversion Cradle Bracket
- 2.5" Dynamode SSD/HDD PCI Backplane Adaptor Bracket, Fits into any standard PCI/e expansion slot, Integral riser bracket
- Dynamode 3.5" to 2.5" HDD/SSD Conversion Kit inc SATA Data Cable£5.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Dynamode Dual 2.5" HDD/SSD Bracket, For 3.5" Bay with 2-Port USB 3.0 hub
- Dynamode Dual 2.5" SSD/HDD Bracket/Chassis, For 3.5" Bay, Hot Swap facility£8.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
This industrial hardware is used for storing rack servers, and they're ideal for businesses with significant IT needs. Our selection ranges from vast floor-to-ceiling cabinets to smaller boxes, and we also stock accessories including shelves and cable-management panels.
- Dynamode 6U CAB-W6U-EL450 Wallmounting Rack Cabinet, 450mm deep, Black, Lockable Glass Door£59.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Dynamode 36U 19" 600 x 600 Floorstanding Network Cabinet£403.49
- Dynamode 36U 19" 600 x 800 Floorstanding Network Cabinet£462.49
- Dynamode 36U 19" 800 x 800 Floorstanding Network Cabinet£530.48
- Dynamode C-TC-DK-HDMICR USB3.0 Type-C Dock Station,2x USB3.0/USB-C/SD/HDMI/RJ45£35.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
Enclosure (1.8"-2.5") - SATA
These hard drive enclosures enable a 1.8" to 2.5" SATA internal hard drive to be converted into an external USB hard drive unit. Externally, these enclosures feature a USB 2 connection with some also fitted with an eSATA port, allowing a direct plug and play link up to a computer. Note that some of these enclosures are powered via their USB connection, with others using an external power adaptor, check specifications of the individual product to confirm.
Enclosure (1.8"-2.5") - SATA - USB 3.0
Combining Super Speed USB 3.0 with a SATA hard drive interface results in an external hard drive with high data transfer rates. A 1.8" to 2.5" internal SATA hard drive fits into these enclosures. Power to these enclosures are either via the USB 3.0 connection or a separate power lead, check specifications of the individual product to confirm.
Enclosure (3.5"-5.25") - SATA - USB 3.0
Combining Super Speed USB 3.0 with a SATA hard drive interface results in an external hard drive with high data transfer rates. A 3.5" internal SATA hard drive fits into these enclosures. Power to these enclosures are either via the USB 3.0 connection or a separate power lead, check specifications of the individual product to confirm.
External Sound Cards
Used when internal computer space is limited or when using a laptop / netbook. These external sound cards connect using via USB and provide all the features and functionality of internal units. Check individual product to confirm specifications.
Firewire & USB I/O Cards & Hubs
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
Flash Card Readers/Writers
These portable memory card readers and writers use a USB interface to connect with a computers USB port. These devices can accept a range of memory cards/sticks that simply plug in and are ready to be accessed. These card readers / writers allow simple and quick transfer of music, photo, video and data files to and from a flash memory card.
Floppy Disk Drives
Floppy disk drives are used to read from and/or write to floppy disks. Modern floppy's are of 1.44MB capacity. They are available in either internal or external fitment.
- Dynamode Portable USB 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive Bus Powered£12.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
HDD/SSD Quickport Docks
Quickport HDD Docks allows an internal hard drive to be instantly docked and accessed without having to open your system. These units sit externally and connect via USB and/or eSATA. Check individual products for exact hard drive and PC connectivity.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting encrypted uncompressed digital data. Whether it be a Blu-ray player, games console or pc, HDMI cables can support over 2 Billion devices worldwide, allowing you to watch HD movies at home, with high fidelity sound.
- 50M Dynamode C-HDMI-EX-01 HDMI 1080p Extender over Ethernet Cat5e/ Cat6£41.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 50M Dynamode C-HDMI-EX-01-R HDMI 1080p Extender over Ethernet Cat5e/ Cat6 inc Rremote Control£47.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 40M Dynamode C-HDMI-RE-1 HDMI 4K Inline Repeater/Extender
Network Cables - CAT-5
A network cable (Ethernet) is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5 and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
Network Tools / Fittings / Accs.
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
These headsets are ideal for office use. Whether answering VoIP calls or using audio transcription software, these headsets make office work much easier and free up your hands for other tasks. Always check the specification to confirm connectivity of the headset to your device.
Rackmount Server Cases
Rackmount PC Cases are designed for server enterprise solutions. They fit into server PC rack mounts. These PC cases are available in specific server sizes namely 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U etc. Advanced features on these cases include handles and specific drive bay slots.
Splitters / Extenders- HDMI
These devices take a single monitor feed and split it into two or more outputs depending on which product. Suitable for range of applications where multiple monitor outputs are required like display and presentation areas for example.
Switches - 24 - 48 Port
These 24 to 48 port switches are the ideal choice for large office, schools, server applications and large corporate organisations. Geared towards high end networks which include devices such as NAS drives, security cameras, work stations and printers into one network.
Switches - 8 - 16 Port
These switches, available in 8 to 16 port. They are the ideal choice for small to medium network use. Switches allow connection of multiple network enabled devices, such as PC's, printers, security cameras, NAS drives etc.
USB 3.0 Cards
These cards offer a range of internal and external ports from slotting into the motherboard. Most of these cards use the PCI Express slot on your motherboard. Always check the specifications of the individual product to confirm the connectivity.
USB Hubs & Accessories
This range of hardware provides the functionality of upgrading systems to incorporate USB2 and Firewire connections for use with today's digital devices such as cameras, printers and camcorders.
- Dynamode C-TC-OTG USB3.0 Type-C to OTG (USB3.0) Adapter, White
- 4 Port Dynamode USB 2.0 Powered Hub with 50cm Cable - Clear
- 7 Port Dynamode USB 2.0 Powered Hub with 50cm Cable
- Dynamode C-TC-USB3HUB USB3.0 Type-C t to 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub, Black
- Dynamode USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Pocket Hub, 4x Downstream ports, 1x Upstream port, Plug 'n' Play, Surge Protection
- Dynamode 8 Port USB 3.0 Hub Device/Tablet Charger, Built-in USB Charge Port (2.1A), Integral surge protection
Wired Gaming Headsets
Headsets are hugely important if you play multiplayer games, as they allow you to communicate with your team-mates as well as hear what's going on. The headsets in this category cover every budget, and some have attractive high-end features, including noise cancellation, in-line remotes and even vibration support.
Wired PC Keyboard & Mouse Bundles
These bundles are the ideal value purchase when requiring a matching wired mouse and keyboard together. Providing all the functionality of a modern keyboard and available in a range of different styles according to your requirements.
- Compoint CP-KM8014 USB Keyboard & Optical 3 Button Scroll Mouse, Black£4.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
Wired PC Mice
The mouse is essential in todays operation of a computer. Used to control the on screen cursor which allows you to control your system and software. Mice feature buttons which allow you to select what is required. Other features on certain mice include a scroll wheel and forward/back buttons. These mice are wired and use either a USB or PS2 port on your PC, check specifications to confirm.
Wireless PC Mice
A range of cordless mice which allow you to use the mouse freely without a cable constraints on distance and positioning. Using Bluetooth, 2.4Ghz or it's own wireless setup, the mouse uses batteries for power with a USB receiver for your PC, laptop or netbook.
- Compoint 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse, Ambidextrous, 3 Button, 1600DPI, Optical Sensor, Black/Blue£3.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Dynamode Wireless Optical 2.4Ghz Mouse, Includes Nano Adapter, Silver£3.59£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Compoint CP-M855W Compact Wireless Optical 3-button 2.4Ghz Mouse PC/MAC
- Compoint Wireless Mouse, Ambidextrous, 3 Button, 1600DPI, Optical Sensor, Black
- Dynamode CP-BT415 Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, 6 Button, 800/1200/1600 DPI Selectable, 10m Range£9.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY