Dynamode 36U Floorstanding Network Cabinet
Designed to the exacting standards, the Server Enclosure range offer total Networking and high valued IT device containment coupled with ease of installation and post maintenance.
Used throughout both Public and Private Sector installations across the UK and Europe, they include genuine useful features such as superior hot air venting (both passive and active), heavy duty vertical uprights (both front and back) which can be fully adjusted and multiple cable entry points for correct cable placement.
Featuring standard front and rear 19" uprights (which are fully adjustable) means they host any number of Networking, Telco, VoIP, CCTV or Patch Panels using the standard 600mm(w) x 800mm(d) designs.
Features • Standard, UK Type Free Standing Enclosure
• ETSI standard 19” Front and Rear vertical profiles (2.0mm thickness and fully adjustable)
• Up to 800kg static load capacity
• Lockable tempered glass front door with integral slotted air vents
• Lockable steel rear door
• Keys supplied as standard
• Front and rear doors are fully reversible instantly
• Removable side panels with latch, optional lock
• Front, rear and top vented slots for improved air flow
• Multiple cable entry (gland plates) in the base of the cabinet (slotted for precise cable fit)
• Integral Electrical Earth connection
• Adjustable Jacking Feet and Castors are supplied as standard
• Supplied and fitted vented Shelf
• Supplied and fitted “roof mount” Fan Tray (populated)
• Supplied Cabinet nuts and bolt fixings for devices
• Black Ral 9005 powdered coated finish
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.