Dynamode 36U Floorstanding Network Cabinet
Dynamode 36U 19" 600 x 800 Floorstanding Network Cabinet
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Designed to the exacting standards, the Server Enclosure range offer total Networking and high valued IT device containment coupled with ease of installation and post maintenance.
Used throughout both Public and Private Sector installations across the UK and Europe, they include genuine useful features such as superior hot air venting (both passive and active), heavy duty vertical uprights (both front and back) which can be fully adjusted and multiple cable entry points for correct cable placement.
Featuring standard front and rear 19" uprights (which are fully adjustable) means they host any number of Networking, Telco, VoIP, CCTV or Patch Panels using the standard 600mm(w) x 800mm(d) designs.
Features • Standard, UK Type Free Standing Enclosure
• ETSI standard 19” Front and Rear vertical profiles (2.0mm thickness and fully adjustable)
• Up to 800kg static load capacity
• Lockable tempered glass front door with integral slotted air vents
• Lockable steel rear door
• Keys supplied as standard
• Front and rear doors are fully reversible instantly
• Removable side panels with latch, optional lock
• Front, rear and top vented slots for improved air flow
• Multiple cable entry (gland plates) in the base of the cabinet (slotted for precise cable fit)
• Integral Electrical Earth connection
• Adjustable Jacking Feet and Castors are supplied as standard
• Supplied and fitted vented Shelf
• Supplied and fitted “roof mount” Fan Tray (populated)
• Supplied Cabinet nuts and bolt fixings for devices
• Black Ral 9005 powdered coated finish
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months