Dynamode 1U 24 Port CAT5e Rackmount Patch Panel
24 Port Dynamode 1U Cat5e Gigabit UTP 19" Rackmount Patch Panel
By DPD On 24th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Standard 19" Wide, 1U high for Enclosures
• 150MHz Frequency for future Protocol support
• ANSI/TIA-568A/B compliant, exceeding ISO-11801
• ISO/IEC11801 and EN50173 Category 5e compliant
• Low NEXT and Attenuation for improved signal quality
• Colour coded 568-A/B rear Krone® IDC: 22-26 Solid AWG
• Gold over Nickel RJ45 plated improved contacts
• Rear IDC connection Block, KATT (2a tool) type
• Port Numbering with Black powder coat
• Ideal for Data, Telco and Multimedia
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.