Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
In-ear monitoring is a must for some bands, particularly on larger stages. These in-ear monitors use Bluetooth to communicate and are relatively cheap to buy and maintain.
- Beyerdynamic Byron BTA In-Ear Headphones - Bluetooth, aptX and AAC Codecs, DSP, 3-Button In-Line Remote With Microphone£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- beyerdynamic TG D71c Boundary Condenser Microphone with 3-pin XLR connector£240.78FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Closed Back Headphones
Closed back headphones are more coloured than open back designs, but also isolate the listener and restrict sound leakage. This makes them ideal for tracking, recording or even just for listening whilst outside of the studio.
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 Pro Closed-back Over-ear Professional Headphones, 5 - 35000Hz (34 Ohm)£63.16FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic DT 100 Closed Back Studio Headphone (400 Ohm), Circumaural, 30Hz-20kHz,£109.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic DT 150 Closed-Back Over-Ear Monitor Headphones, 5 - 30000Hz (250 Ohm)£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic DT 250 Closed-Back Lightweight Over-Ear Headphones for Broadcast and Recording, 10-30kHz - 80 Ohm
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - 250 ohm, for mixing applications in the studio
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - 32 ohm, for mobile applications
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - 80 Ohm - Studio Headphones
- Beyerdynamic DT770 M 80 Ohm Closed-back Over-ear Headphones, 5 - 35000 Hz, Spring Steel Headband£135.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic DT 250 Lightweight Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones for Broadcast and Recording, 10-30kHz - 250 Ohm£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Dynamic Hand Held Microphones
Dynamic Mics dont require any external power and can handle loud SPL's. Great for live shows and mic'ing drums!
Open Back Headphones
Open back headphones are renowned for their accuracy and wide stereo field when compared to closed back models. This makes them ideal for critical listening and mixdown work in the studio. Their open back design however make them less suitable for tracking, recording and location work.
- BEYERDYNAMIC DT 990 Pro Headphones, Open Back, Over Ear, 5 - 35,000 Hz Response, 250 Ohm Impedance, 1x3.5mm Connector
- (B-Grade) Beyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohm Headphones, Open Back, Over Ear£143.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BEYERDYNAMIC DT 880 EDITION, 600 OHM, Black/Silver£152.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohm Headphones - Open Back, Over Ear£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO Headphones, Semi Open, Over Ear, 5-35.000 Hz Response, 250 Ohm Impedance, 3.5mm, 6.35mm Adapter£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro Headphones - 250 Ohm, Open Back, 45-mm Dynamic Tesla Neodymium Driver, Mini XLR£427.39FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Pro Audio Headsets
Headsets usually comprise of lightweight headphones and a microphone.
- Beyerdynamic MMX300 2nd Generation Closed-Back Gaming Headset With Cardioid Condenser Microphone PC/XBOXOne/PS4£229.60FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET