Sound you can rely on | Superior build quality | Every part is replaceable
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
In the early 80s, beyerdynamic achieved a real milestone in the history of audio technology. The company’s new headphone series with the models DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO opened up previously unimaginable possibilities and won the approval of experts in the field. Countless audio professionals worldwide still value the high quality of the materials, workmanship and sound that leaves nothing to be desired.
The DT series was developed to always deliver optimal sound in a wide variety of applications and situations thanks to the various headphone designs for a broad range of environments:
DT 770 PRO – closed headphones (studio, stage)
DT 880 PRO – semi-open headphones (reference listening, mastering, mixing)
DT 990 PRO – open headphones (analytic listening)
• Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
• "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
• Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
• Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
• Softskin, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
• 1.6 m (5 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
• Including drawstring bag
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - 32 ohm, for mobile applications . Please choose from the list below.