Audient was founded in 1997 and has become universally recognised for producing award winning, innovative products for music recording and production. The company is renowned worldwide for delivering quality, affordable products that are in-tune with users working preferences and which deliver outstanding audio quality and ergonomic elegance. Based in Hampshire, England, Audient draws on a unique pool of design talent that combines unrivalled development expertise with a deep understanding of what is important to our customers. Audient's products are designed with passion, manufactured with pride and distributed internationally by professionals who share the goal of delivering products that "simply sound great."
Microphone Bundle Offers
There are some products that fit perfectly alongside Microphones, and we've taken some of those and turned them in to 'Bundles'. These bundles are designed to be cheaper than if you bought the items seperately...
- Audient iD14 High Performance USB Audio Interface + Audient ASP800 8 Channel Microphone Preamplifier/ADC with HMX+IRON£700.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Audient iD22 High Performance USB Audio Interface + Audient ASP800 8 Channel Microphone Preamplifier/ADC with HMX+IRON£840.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Audient iD22 High Performance USB Audio Interface + Audient ASP880 8 Channel Microphone Preamplifier/ADC£999.60FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Microphone pre-amplifiers convert the signal from the microphone into a line level signal, SP/DIF digital or USB format. The use of a good preamp with a good condenser or ribbon microphone can produce some very accurate and detailed results.
- Audient ASP800 8 Channel Mic Pre with 2 Retro Channels (inc. HMX and IRON) and builtin ADC (ADAT)£574.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 15th Aug
- Audient ASP880 8 Channel Mic Pre with VariZ, HPFs & Inserts and builtin ADC (AES/SPDIF/ADAT)£799.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Studio Monitor Controllers
Analogue monitor controllers are a very important part of a modern digital studio. Most interfaces only have digital volume controls, which actually reduce the bit depth of the signal as well as turning the volume down. By using an analogue controller, you retain the full bit depth and detail at low volumes.
- Audient Nero Desktop Monitor Controller, 3 x Stereo Speaker Outputs, Assignable Sub Output, Smart Touchpoints£349.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Audient iD22 High Performance USB Interface with ASP Console Preamps£296.50FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Evo by Audient EVO 4 - 2 In/2 Out Audio Interface, USB2.0 Bus Powered, Smartgain, 4ms Low Latency Performance£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Audient ID4 USB Audio Interface, Class-A Audient Mic Pres, High Performance Converters, Discrete JFET Instrument Input£109.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Evo by Audient EVO 8 - 4 In/4 Out Audio Interface, USB2.0 Bus Powered, Smartgain, 4ms Low Latency Performance£160.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 14th Sep
- Audient iD14 - USB 2, 96 kHz, 24 Bit, 2 Mic Pre's , 2 / 4 Analogue I/O, ADAT IN , Scroll Control Wheel£171.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Audient Sono Guitar Recording Interface with Integrated Two Notes Amp Modelling, 12AX7 Valve, 3-Band EQ, ADAT Expansion£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Audient ID44 20in/24out USB-C Audio Interface, Class-A Audient Mic Pres, High Performance Converters£407.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 15th Aug