Audient Nero Desktop Monitor Controller
Audient Nero Desktop Monitor Controller, 3 x Stereo Speaker Outputs, Assignable Sub Output, Smart Touchpoints
By DPD On 6th Apr To 10th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Audient Nero - Desktop Monitor Controller
Building on over 20 years of expertise in analogue console heritage, Nero has been designed to give you powerful control over your monitoring. Featuring a comprehensive range of I/O, console style monitor control, Precision Matched Attenuation Technology and more... Nero will quickly become the core of your studio.
As your studio grows it becomes harder to control. Nero enables you to centralise, connect and control all your monitoring needs from your desktop using Nero’s array of stereo inputs.
Reference your mixes on up to three sets of speakers, independently set and match volume for all speakers and audition and assign your sub to any monitor path. Nero also provides one dedicated monitor grade headphone amp and three foldback grade headphone amps, making sure you’re ready to take on the loudest of sessions with crystal clear headphone mixes.
Easily assign a sub to activate when switching to a monitor path of choice but maintain the ability to switch it on and off without losing your saved preset. Nero also lets you audition the sub on any alternative set of speakers without forcing you to assign it permanently.
Smart Touchpoints enable you to customise your workflow on the fly. Easily route and configure Nero’s outputs and monitor controls to create monitoring combinations that suit your needs. Simply hold down a Smart Touchpoint to put it into setup mode, select your routing options and press it again to save.
Precision Matched Stereo Volume Control
Nero perfectly matches the volume of the left and right channels of your stereo signal using Audient’s custom Precision Matched Attenuation Technology. Unlike other monitor controllers, this prevents any deviation in volume between your left and right monitors or unbalancing of your stereo image, enabling you to monitor accurately and mix with confidence.
Console Style Monitor Control
• Utilising Audient’s vast experience in implementing monitor control in both recording consoles and desktop controllers, Nero features David Dearden designed circuitry and a range of flexible monitor controls including dedicated talkback, cut & dim along with polarity, mono, speaker select and cue mix monitoring.
• User Defined Dim - Set your attenuation using the volume knob
• Tactile Speaker Select - Audition your mixes by quickly switching between monitors
• Sum and Difference - Use this classic trick to quickly hear your stereo information
• Latching buttons - Activate Dim, Mono or Talkback with either a tap (latch) or a tap and hold
• Cue Mix Monitoring - Reference what your artist is hearing and fix problems fast
• Smart Mono Mode - Permanently assign a mono speaker without preventing mono functionality on other sources
• 3 Input sources(Internal, Dynamic, Condenser) - Communicate with your artist quickly using Nero’s dedicated talkback mic or any microphone of your choice
• Dedicated Gain Control - Quickly adjust the talkback mic with more than enough volume to make your artists feel comfortable when recording
• Assignable Headphone Selection - Route your talkback mic to any or specific headphone mixes and always be in control of your session
Built to Last
With its all-metal construction and Obsidian Black finish, Nero has been designed to look and feel great in any studio.
• 2 x Line Level Inputs
• 1 x Dedicated Cue Mix Input
• 1 x Aux Input (RCA or Mini Jack)
• Optical & Coaxial S/PDIF Inputs
• 3 x Stereo Speaker Outputs
• 1 x Assignable Sub Output
• 4x Headphone Outputs with flexible routing
• Smart Touchpoints for user customisation
• Talkback Input
• Internal Microphone
• External Talkback Input
• Dim, Cut, Mono & Polarity Monitor Controls
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.