Tube Squasher Micro Overdrive From Xvive - Designed By Thomas Blug
Xvive Tube Squasher Micro Overdrive By Thomas Blug
By DPD On 19th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
FET Based Overdrive That Emulates The Smooth Tube Sound
XVive are a cool little Chinese company that pulled a masterstroke by hiring Howard Davis as their chief designer. Davis did many designs for Electro Harmonix between '76 and '81, and later did work for Pigtronix. They also brought in two other stalwarts from the Pedal industry to complete the team, and set out to bring high quality USA designed pedals at a competitive price.
The Tube Squasher is one of a series of pedals designed by renowned German Guitar wizard Thomas Blug. Thomas is known for having some of the best ears in the business, and this pedal accurately approximates the overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube. It has an internal supply voltage step-up which allows a bigger dynamic range and turns the pedal into a terrific tone shaping tool with a Lo cut switch to get rid of the extra low frequencies and clean the tone up.
The pedal is True bypass.
• The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool.
• An internal supply voltage step-up allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones.
• It is a low to medium gain overdrive .
• TONE - shapes color of distorted signal
• LEVEL - controls overall volume of effect
• DRIVE - controls amount of overdrive
• LO CUT - 2 position switch that can alternate between a fat full range tone and a clear, transparent sound featuring mids and highs.
• Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED “on” indicator)
• Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squasher’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Tube Squasher’s OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
• Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise for a darker sound.
• Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion and counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Input Impedance: 850KO
• Output Impedance: <12 kO
• Noise Floor: <-84dB
• Current Draw: 40 mA
• Bypass: Hardwire
• Power Supply: 9 volts DC
|Dimensions||84 x 64 x 13.2 mm (W x H x L)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months