In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Xvive Amp Litone Micro Guitar Effect Pedal Analog Design V10 AMP Litone Boost£14.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xvive Tube Squasher Micro Overdrive By Thomas Blug£42.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xvive DynaRock Thomas Blug Signature Series Distortion Guitar Pedal With Ultra High-Gain£55.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Xvive - 'F2-PACK' - Includes Cables and hook and loop fastener£49.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
Wireless Instrument Systems
Wireless instrument systems can be used to free your instrument from its wires onstage. Suitable for guitarists or any other performer with an audio line out, you can use these to move freely for a more expressive performance.
- Xvive U2 Wireless Guitar System (Black) - 2.4GHz ISM, 100 Feet Range, Under 6ms Latency£135.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET