TP-LINK 10Gbit Network Adapter
TP-LINK TX401 10 Gigabit Network Adapter, PCIe x4, 1x 10GbE RJ45 Port, Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£112.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£121.73|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Upgrade to 10G Networking
10 Gigabit Ethernet reaches blazing-fast data rates up to 10 billion bits per second—10× faster than standard Gigabit Ethernet. It’s a brand-new era for all your bandwidth-intensive tasks from local data transfers to internet access.
Play Never Ends with 10G
With 10 Gbps internet access, your gaming will be fully optimized with a large boost in speed, latency, and responsiveness. Large-sized game downloads, seamless live streaming, and massive data backups via the cloud are as easy as choosing your character.
Local Data Transmissions in Seconds
For local connections, a 10G PCIe adapter helps build a lightning fast transport channel between a central server and other working machines in your local network. Local data transmissions will be a breeze for you as you handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily at your home or office.
Versatile, Multi-Speed Compatibility
10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates, including 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, and 100 Mbps Base-T connectivity. The 10G Ethernet port automatically negotiates between higher and lower speed connections, allowing you to upgrade to 10G networking smoothly.
QoS Support - A Bandwidth Buff for Gaming
Quality of Service technology ensures enough bandwidth and avoids network congestion for PC gaming. It delivers prioritized performance for gamers.
• 10 Gbps Networking: Combined with the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
• Versatile Compatibility With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
• CAT6A Ethernet Cable To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps.
• Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
• Comprehensive System Support: Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.