The RACKCONS1716GB 1U 17-inch Rack Mount LCD Console features an integrated 16-Port KVM Switch, to provide centralized control for servers and KVM switches with a 17-inch LCD monitor, full 106-key keyboard and touchpad neatly combined into 1U of space in any standard rack or cabinet (30-inches or greater) in depth.
A secure solution, the rack-mount console includes a key-lock mechanism as well as individual port password protection for preventing unauthorized access. When not in use, it's as simple as folding the LCD display and sliding it back into the rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
A highly-scalable server control solution, the rack console can control up to 136 computers by cascading 8 additional 16 port KVM switches. For added versatility, the console is compatible with virtually any existing KVM switch as well as with most PC, Mac® and Sun® systems.
• Centralized control of up to 136 servers when cascaded with additional KVM switches.
• Improving the internal space-efficiency of existing cabinets.
• Managing cabinet-mounted servers in large server farms or co-location facilities.
• 1U LCD Rack Console Drawer
• 1U 16 Port Multi-Platform KVM Switch
• Mounting Rails (Set)
• Power Adapter
• Key-lock mechanism and per-port password protection work to provide a secure server management solution by preventing unauthorized users from accessing your critical equipment.
• 16 port Universal KVM module connects to almost any server platform or existing KVM allowing for scalability in your server environment.
• Rugged 1U metal chassis with included mounting rails improves space efficiency inside cabinets, allowing larger systems to fit into less cabinet space.
• On Screen Display (OSD).
• Durable design.
• Compatible with PC, Mac and Sun servers and systems.
• Cascadable design adds up to 136 computers by cascading 8 additional KVM switches.
• Supports Hot-plugging when adding new systems.
• Security features, including key-lock and individual port passwords.
• Login authentication restricts access to authorized users.
• Universal 16-port KVM switch Module controls up to 16 computers directly.
• Supports PCs with USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors.
• Auto Scan Mode lets you switch between computers for easy monitoring.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as StarTech.com 1U 17" Rack Mountable Console, with LCD Display, 16 Port KVM Switch, Key-Lock, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Ports . Please choose from the list below.