1U 17" Rack Mount 16 Server LCD Console from StarTech.com
StarTech.com 1U 17" Rack Mountable Console, with LCD Display, 16 Port KVM Switch, Key-Lock, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Ports
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
A secure solution, the rack-mount console includes a key-lock mechanism as well as individual port password protection for preventing unauthorized access. When not in use, it's as simple as folding the LCD display and sliding it back into the rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
A highly-scalable server control solution, the rack console can control up to 136 computers by cascading 8 additional 16 port KVM switches. For added versatility, the console is compatible with virtually any existing KVM switch as well as with most PC, Mac® and Sun® systems.
• Centralized control of up to 136 servers when cascaded with additional KVM switches.
• Improving the internal space-efficiency of existing cabinets.
• Managing cabinet-mounted servers in large server farms or co-location facilities.
• 1U LCD Rack Console Drawer
• 1U 16 Port Multi-Platform KVM Switch
• Mounting Rails (Set)
• Power Adapter Features • Key-lock mechanism and per-port password protection work to provide a secure server management solution by preventing unauthorized users from accessing your critical equipment.
• 16 port Universal KVM module connects to almost any server platform or existing KVM allowing for scalability in your server environment.
• Rugged 1U metal chassis with included mounting rails improves space efficiency inside cabinets, allowing larger systems to fit into less cabinet space.
• On Screen Display (OSD).
• Durable design.
• Compatible with PC, Mac and Sun servers and systems.
• Cascadable design adds up to 136 computers by cascading 8 additional KVM switches.
• Supports Hot-plugging when adding new systems.
• Security features, including key-lock and individual port passwords.
• Login authentication restricts access to authorized users.
• Universal 16-port KVM switch Module controls up to 16 computers directly.
• Supports PCs with USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors.
• Auto Scan Mode lets you switch between computers for easy monitoring.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
When looking to upgrade your PC, RAM is one of the first places to look. More RAM reduces the amount the page file is used, speeding up programs and allowing you to run more applications simultaneously
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install