White USB 3.0 to Gigabit NIC Adapter with USB Port from StarTech.com
An ideal replacement LAN adapter or laptop accessory, this compact USB 3.0 NIC leverages the 5 Gbps speed of USB 3.0 to provide full gigabit bandwidth and also offers backward compatibility with USB 2.0 systems (speed limited by USB bus).
The adapter supports features such as IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) and TCP large send offload to reduce the load on your CPU. Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation with 802.3x flow control and VLAN tagging are also supported, making this an efficient and full-featured USB network adapter.
• Add Gigabit Ethernet capabilities to a desktop or laptop
• Replacement for a failed built-in Gigabit Ethernet port on a laptop Features • Gigabit Ethernet port through a USB 3.0 / 2.0 connection
• Integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
• IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
• Up to 4K Jumbo Frame support
• Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
• Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.