StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Gigabit NIC Network Adapter
StarTech.com USB 3.0 Type-A to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Card Adapter, IEEE 802.3/u/ab Compatible, Black
By DPD On 17th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Versatile Home & Business Solution
The USB31000S USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth, unlike USB 2.0 adapters.
This compact USB 3.0 network adapter is backward compatible with older USB 2.0/1.x computer systems (speed limited by USB bus), making it the ideal portable replacement network adapter or laptop accessory. Plus, with support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), the adapter offers a versatile Gigabit network solution for home and business users alike.
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible.
• Powered directly from the USB ports.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX).
• IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support.
• Jumbo Frame support.
• Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload.
• Activity and Link LED indicators.
• Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability.
• Connector Type(s): RJ-45 Female.
• USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Male.
• Humidity: < 80% RH.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
• Bus Type: USB 3.0.
• Chipset ID: ASIX AX88179.
• Industry Standards: IEEE802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1q VLAN tagging.
• Interface: J45 (Gigabit Ethernet).
• Ports: 1.
• LED Indicators Activity (Yellow).
• Link (Green).
• Included in Package Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
• USB 3.0 Gigabit Adapter
• Package Quantity: 1.
• Shipping (Package) Weight: 122 g [4.3 oz].
• Auto MDIX Yes.
• Compatible Networks 10/100/1000 Mbps.
• Full Duplex Support Yes.
• Jumbo Frame Support 4K max..
• Max Distance: 100 m / 330 ft.
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s.
• Colour: Black.
• Enclosure Type: lastic.
• Product Height: 15.5 mm [0.6 in].
• Product Length: 67 mm [2.6 in].
• Product Weight: 27 g [1 oz].
• Product Width: 26 mm [1 in].
• Power Source: USB-Powered.
• Windows® 8.1 (32/64bit), 8 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64).
• Windows® Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64).
• Mac OS® 10.6 - 10.10.
• Linux Kernel 2.6.25 - 3.17.0.
Special Notes / Requirements
• System and Cable Requirements Available USB port.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408