Scan 4K Projector Starter Pack (Bundle)
Optoma 4K UHD Projector,92" Projector Screen, Ceiling Mount, 3.5mm M/F Extensions, M3.5mm, 15m HDMI, 10m Power
By DPD On 21st Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
This complete Optoma UHD300X 4K UHD starter pack comes with everything you need to set up your first projector in any typical room up to 5m x 5m. We have carefully selected products that will work perfectly with this projector, including cable lengths that will allow excellent levels of cable management, so that you can achieve a nice clean setup with no visible wires or compromises.
• A Optoma UHD300 4K UHD projector
• 92" high quality Optoma projector screen - the ideal size for most UK living rooms. Most projectors will require at least approx. 3m to achieve this screen size. If you have less than 3m we suggest you look at Ultra short throw projectors.
• Universal projector ceiling mount with full adjustability
• 15m HDMI cable certified for use in 4K UHD projectors. Containing the latest active signal technology allows the HDMI 2.0 standard to run in lengths over 5m with a full 4120x2160 resolution at 60Hz. This allows enough length for the cable to traverse your room (you may need to purchase plastic cable trunking to conceal you cables) and easily reach your source equipment. PLEASE NOTE: Despite claims from brands many HDMI 2.0 cables do not support the full bandwidth required to drive a 4k signal over 10m. We recommend the use of an active cable for the best experience.
• 15m of 3.5mm headphone jack cable. All projectors support stereo pass through so that you can easily connect your audio up to most sound systems if you cant use HDMI pass through. This is usually required with setups that don't use dedicated amplifiers as you cannot connect multiple devices together via HDMI.
• 10M power cable. Most projectors only come supplied with a short power cable which will not allow easy ceiling mounting.
|Colour Bit Depth|
|Brightness (Candela Squared)|
|Native Aspect Ratio|
|Compatible Aspect Ratios|
|Noise Level (Typical)|
|OSD / Display Languages|
|Max. Power Consumption|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months