HTPC Wireless Keyboard Super Mini with Track Ball Mouse Keysonic KSK-3201RF
Keysonic KSK-3201RF brushed Super-Mini Slim Wireless 2.4Ghz Keyboard with Trackball 2 button Mouse
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Far-ranging and reliable radio-frequency transmission at 2.4 GHz up to approx. 10 m (33 ft) away from the PC
• Built-in 7 mm optical trackball with mouse function and two mouse buttons
• Modern design with flat notebook keys and a texture of brushed metal
• 12 multifunctional keys for Pairing, Play/ Pause, Stop, Backward, Forward, Media player, Mail, Internet, Mute, Volume up, Volume down and Sleep mode
• Full functionality of a full-size layout keyboard
• Extremely silent stroke and tactile feedback due to high-quality X-Type membrane technology
• Status LEDs for Pairing/ Transmitting and Battery low (<2.2 V)
• Plug & Play installation, no special driver necessary
• Comes with USB receiver, ready to plug into your PC.
• Optimal for Digital Living-Rooms (HTPC), mobile use as well as for training, conference & presentation facilities etc.
Features • Construction of keyboard: X-Type membrane technology
• Life expectancy: approx. 5 million strokes per key; approx. 1 million for mouse buttons
• Switch travel: 1.7 ±0.3 mm total run
• Pressure point: 55 ±15 g
• Transmission frequency: 2.405~2.475 GHz, GFSK, 71 Channels each of 216 IDs ("Channels" to differentiate keyboards in one room)
• Construction of trackball: 7mm diameter, optical scanning, 1,000 dpi
• Effective operation distance: approx. 10 m
• Battery type: 2× AAA 1.5 V
• Power supply: Keyboard: 3 VDC ±5 % Receiver: +5 VDC ±5 %
• Power consumption (avg.): Keyboard Operating: 6 mA Receiver: 60 mA (max.)
• Keyboard Standby: <1 mA
• Keyboard Sleep-Mode: 200µA
• Temperature: Operating: 0 °C up to +40 °C Storage: -30 °C up to +65 °C
• Humidity: Operating and storage: 0 % up to 95 % RH
• Content of delivery: Keyboard, USB receiver, 1 pair of batteries, user manual
• Colour: Black
• Certified: CE, FCC, WEEE/RoHS, REACH
• Compatibility: XP / Vista / Windows7
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.