- Keysonic Black Wireless Compact Keyboard With Built In Touchpad + Mouse L/R Buttons£31.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Extremely silent stroke and tactile feedback due to high-quality “X-Type” membrane technology.
Basically this makes for a very stylish keyboard for use in the office or home.
As it come complete with the bulit-in mouse touch pad and 2 buttons and its Powerful and reliable radio-frequency
transmission at 2.4 GHz; free choice of site up to approx 10 m away from the PC make it ideal for every location and situation. Features • Wireless mini-keyboard with built-in touchpad and 2 mouse-analogous function keys
• Powerful and reliable radio-frequency transmission at 2.4 GHz
• Enjoy free and independent choice of site up to approx. 10 m away from the PC when operating this keyboard!
• Extremely flat construction with built-in hand cushion for non-fatiguing work
• Full functionality of a standard layout keyboard due to built-in numeric keypad and 12 function keys
• Extremely silent stroke and tactile feedback due to high-quality “X-Type” membrane technology
• Hot Swap and “Plug & Play” installation without special driver
• Ideal use for: home theater, conference and presentation facilities and mobile applications, as well as for modern office environments.
• Key count: 88–89 (depending on locale)
• Construction: “X-Type” membrane technology
• Expected lifetime: 5 million strokes per key
• Actuation: 3.0 ± 0.3 mm total track
• Pressure point: 70 ± 10 gm
• Transmission frequency: 2.4 GHz
• Device recognition: 256 ID
• Effective distance: 7 m
• Battery type: 4 × AAA 1.5 V
• Temperature: –5 °C up to +50 °C (+23 °F up to +122 °F; operating)
Humidity: 10 % up to 95 % RH (operating)
• Power supply: 5 VDC ±5 %
(for keyboard and receiver)
• Power consumption:
Keyboard: 7 mA max., 5 mA in stand-by,
150 uA in “sleep” mode
(after 10 minutes)
Receiver: 60 mA max.
• Compatibility: Win98SE/ME/2000/XP
• Receiver: USB connector
• Certification: CE, FCC
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.