Brainboxes Isolated Industrial Ethernet to Serial 1xRS232/422/485 + Ethernet Switch
Features • 1 Port RS-232/422/485
• Ethernet to Serial Device Server
• 2xRJ45 Ethernet Switch
• Wide operating voltages +5V to +30VDC input
• Redundant dual power supply inputs
• -30°C to +80°C operating temperature
• Integrated DIN Rail mount
• Compact size
• Colour coded, removable Terminal Blocks
• Low Power consumption
• Network your serial device in less than 5 seconds flat
• Will accept any Baud rate as standard between 110 and 1,000,000 Baud
• Supports Legacy Software using COM port interfacing
• Serial Tunnelling
|Connectivity||1 x RS232/422/485|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.