Intel Remote Management Module 4 Lite 2 AXXRMM4LITE2
Intel AXXRMM4LITE2, 4 Lite 2 Remote Management Adapter Module for Remote Management of Servers from any PC on Network
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
IT Made Easy, Any Place Any Time
The Intel® Remote Management Module (Intel® RMM) allows you to securely gain access and control servers and other devices from any machine on the network—any place, any time. It is all about IT made easy.
• Initial server setup, ongoing production monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Avoiding expensive and messy cabling hardware KVM solutions.
• Secure remote access to full-screen KVM features and software installation.
• A dedicated management network.
• Situations like branch offices, a remote data center, headless systems where local access via monitor is not possible or preferred.
• Lowering total server management costs. Features • Full remote access keyboard, video and mouse (KVM).
• USB media redirection.
• Remote power actions.
• Proactive system health monitoring.
• Secure, embedded web server.
• Dedicated network connection.
• AXXRMM4LITE2 Remote Management Module.
• Dedicated server management NIC - NIC included on Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 family-based server boards.
• Embedded video / GUI (KVM) redirection.
• USB virtual media redirection.
• Remote server restart feature enabled through BMC firmware.
• OEM customization feature enabled through BMC firmware.
• LDAP, SSH, SSL feature enabled through BMC firmware.
• Embedded web server feature enabled through BMC firmware.
• Local and remote configuration enabled through BMC firmware.
• Agent-less management enabled through BMC firmware.
• Compatible products: AXXRMM4LITE2 compatible SKUs.
Important – Please Note: WS-MAN is NOT supported. Image for illustration purposes only.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan OEM
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
When looking to upgrade your PC, RAM is one of the first places to look. More RAM reduces the amount the page file is used, speeding up programs and allowing you to run more applications simultaneously
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install