Gigabyte MZ01-CE0 ATX EPYC UP Server Motherboard
Gigabyte MZ01-CE0, S SP3, DDR4, 4x SlimSAS for 16x SATA3, M.2, 3x PCIe 3.0 x16, Dual 10GbE, Mgmt LAN, USB 3.0, ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£479.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£517.08|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£479.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£552.93|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The New x86 Option
AMD’s return to the CPU segment delivers a whole new value proposition to the x86 world. Built on GIGABYTE’s extensive design expertise across a range of chipset platforms, this AMD EYPC™ platform is already receiving acclaim for its high specification; Memory, I/O and Network Connectivity.
This platform is intended as an alternative for builders in the x86 space and packs a real punch in flexibility and expansion options.
Memory speed of up to 2666MHz (at 1DPC) Total memory capacity of 2TB supported.
Up to 128 lanes in both 1P and 2P offerings providing the highest expandability options of any x86 platform.
CPU power is managed at the core level, meaning that power is allocated only for specific workload needs.
Proprietary AMD security on chip.
Both single- and dual-socket CPUs come equipped with 128x PCIe lanes, providing extensive I/O options. This is a huge improvement in I/O vs. incumbent x86 offerings.
Increased I/O allows for flexibility in extending your storage, networking or compute to a level previously unattainable with standard server motherboards.
In addition, the integrated nature of the processor – designed as a system-on-chip (SoC) - means that there is no need for a separate PCH and less additional switches needed for expansion lanes.
GIGABYTE offers 10Gb across dual ports on-board, ensuring that users can get the most out of their system and are well equipped for today’s traffic demands. The server’s network performance is boosted with full-line rate throughput and CPU overhead is reduced, leaving the EPYC to focus on the real compute tasks.
GIGABYTE AMD EPYC™ platforms are designed to support on-board ‘M.2’ storage devices for time-sensitive operations and leaves room on the standard storage for compute tasks. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speeds, M.2 offers users considerably faster storage performance than current mSATA devices.
TPM 2.0 Module
GIGABYTE’s EPYC™ platform is designed to support Trusted Platform Modules (TPM - discrete cryptographic on-board processors).
Carefully Selected Components
GIGABYTE’s passive components are carefully selected to guarantee a stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. GIGABYTE’s server motherboards are built with long lasting components for a high degree of reliability and durability.
NVIDIA V100 Tensor Core GPU Support
GIGABYTE’s AMD EPYC server systems and motherboards are fully compatible and qualified to use with NVIDIA® V100 Tensor Core GPUs, an advanced data centre GPU built to accelerate AI, HPC, and graphics. Powered by NVIDIA Volta™ architecture and with 640 Tensor Cores, the NVIDIA V100 has broken the 100 teraflops (TFLOPS) barrier of deep learning performance — enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that were once impossible.
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM) is GIGABYTE’s proprietary multiple server remote management software platform, available as a free download from each GIGABYTE server product page. GSM is compatible with either IPMI or Redfish (RESTful API) connection interfaces, and comprises the following sub-programs:
• GSM Server, a software program with an easy to use browser-based GUI to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
• GSM CLI, a command-line interface program to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
• GSM Agent*, a software program installed locally on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves additional node information (CPU/Mem/HDD/PCI/…) from the OS and passes it to the BMC. This information can then be utilized by GSM Server or GSM CLI.
*GSM Agent is currently compatible with Avocent MergePoint IPMI 2.0 BMC firmware, but not yet compatible with Megarac SP-X BMC firmware.
• GSM Mobile, a remote server management mobile APP, available for both Android and iOS.
• GSM Plugin, a plugin that allows the user to manage and monitor GIGABYTE server nodes within VMware’s vCenter.
Intuitive & Informative User Interface
Starting from the GSM Server dashboard, the user can clearly understand the status of each node in the IT environment, including:
• Node connection status (system is online/offline)
• Node hardware sensor status (to detect hardware anomalies). Sensors measure voltage, fan speed and temperature
• Node usage rate status (allowing you to timely allocate more resources when they are needed), including: Power consumption, Disk/RAID usage information, Memory usage rate, CPU usage rate, Network card / PCI information.
The user can also perform various management functions, including:
• Node remote access (Power on/off/reset, Launch iKVM, Reboot BMC/BMC Account configuration.
• Network Configuration (IPv4/IPv6 setting).
• Alert Management (SNMP trap setting, Platform event filters, Forwarding alerts by email.)
• BMC/BIOS/CPLD Update.
• Power Consumption Limit Setting.
• Group Management; Create groups of nodes for BMC/BIOS update or manage power consumption settings.
GSM Mobile for iOS and Android
A GSM Mobile app is available for download for both iOS and Android mobile phones for remote server management on the go.
Management through VMware vCenter
A GSM Plugin is available for VMware’s vCenter, allowing the user to perform remote monitoring and management of GIGABYTE server nodes without having to switch to a separate software platform.
GIGABYTE Management Console
GIGABYTE server utilizes the AMI MegaRAC SP-X solution for BMC server management, has a browser-based graphical user interface, and is feature-rich and easy to use.
• RESTful API support includes the latest DMTF standard of Redfish. Allows integration with 3rd party applications for server management.
• Including HTML5 based iKVM remote management client, no need to purchase other additional licenses.
• Detailed FRU information from SMBIOS.
• 10 to 30 seconds pre-event automatic recording function.
• SAS / RAID controller monitoring function.
Dynamic Fan Speed Control
GIGABYTE servers are enabled with dynamic fan speed adjustment. Individual fan speed will be automatically adjusted according to the system’s current temperature (according to CPU, DIMM, M.2, HDD, GPU temperature sensors), to achieve the best cooling and power efficiency. When the BMC detects a temperature change, fan speed will be automatically adjusted accordingly. Fan speed profiles may also be manually created and edited* when necessary according to the user’s custom requirements.
* Enabled on selected models & performed through BMC console management GUI.
GIGABYTE maintains its commitment to green products, and adheres to the latest RoHS regulations (in effect July 2017).
VMware Technology Alliance Partner
Being a member of VMware's Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program enables GIGABYTE to rapidly develop and certify joint solutions or go-to-market products that leverage VMware virtualization and cloud solutions, enabling our customers to modernize their data centres and implement IT infrastructure and application services with speed, agility, and cost optimization.
Enquire with your GIGABYTE sales representative for more information about combining or integrating this server product with VMware solutions.
• AMD EPYC™ 7001 series processor family.
• 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4, 8 x DIMMs.
• 2 x 10Gb/s BASE-T LAN ports (Intel® X550-AT2).
• 2 x 1Gb/s LAN ports (Intel® I210-AT).
• 1 x dedicated management port.
• 4 x SlimSAS (for 16 x SATA 6Gb/s) ports.
• Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface.
• Up to 5 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots.
• Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller.
|Edition||MZ01-CE0 (rev. 1.x)|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Type||DDR4 RDIMM/LRDIMM|
|Memory Channel||Octa (8)|
|Memory Type (ECC)|
|Memory Type (R/U)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||1024GB (8x128GB)|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||N/A|
|AMD CrossFire Support||N/A|
|Integrated Graphics||Integrated ASPEED AST2500|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||D-Sub (VGA)|
|RAID Support via|
|Storage Mode Support|
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||305 x 244 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months