Gigabyte AMD MZ01-CE1 ATX EPYC Motherboard
Gigabyte MZ01-CE1 AMD EPYC 7000 Series Server Motherboard, SP3, DDR4, SlimSAS, M.2, GbE, ATX
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£459.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£474.41|
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£459.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£488.02|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Both single and dual-socket CPUs come equipped with 128x PCIe lanes, providing extensive I/O options. The increased I/O allows for more flexibility in extending storage and networking so you can compute to a level previously unattainable with standard server motherboards. Additionally, the integrated nature of the processor, designed as a system-on-chip (SoC) means that there is no need for a separate PCH and there are less additional switches needed for expansion lanes.
GIGABYTE AMD EPYC™ platforms are designed to support on-board ‘M.2’ storage devices for time-sensitive operations and leaves room on the standard storage for compute tasks. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speeds, M.2 offers users considerably faster storage performance than current mSATA devices.
TPM 2.0 Module
GIGABYTE’s EPYC™ platform is designed to support Trusted Platform Modules (TPM - discrete cryptographic on-board processors).
Carefully Selected Components
GIGABYTE’s passive components are meticulously selected to guarantee a super stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. GIGABYTE’s server motherboards are built with ultra long lasting components for the highest reliability attainable which allows us to offer some of the most durable servers in the industry.
NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 Support
GIGABYTE’s AMD EPYC server systems and motherboards are fully compatible and qualified to use with NVIDIA®’s Tesla® V100 GPU, the world’s most advanced data center GPU ever built to accelerate AI, HPC, and graphics. Powered by NVIDIA’s Volta™ architecture and with 640 Tensor Cores, Tesla® V100 is the world’s first GPU to break the 100 teraflops (TFLOPS) barrier of deep learning performance — enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that were once impossible.
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM) is GIGABYTE’s proprietary multiple server remote management software platform, available as a free download from each GIGABYTE server product page. GSM is compatible with either IPMI or Redfish (RESTful API) connection interfaces, and comprises the following sub-programs:
• GSM Server, a software program with an easy to use browser-based GUI to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
• GSM CLI, a command-line interface program to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
• GSM Agent*, a software program installed locally on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves additional node information (CPU/Mem/HDD/PCI/…) from the OS and passes it to the BMC. This information can then be utilized by GSM Server or GSM CLI.
• GSM Mobile, a remote server management mobile APP, available for both Android and iOS.
• GSM Plugin, a plugin that allows the user to manage and monitor GIGABYTE server nodes within VMware’s vCenter.
Intuitive & Informative User Interface
Starting from the GSM Server dashboard, the user can clearly understand the status of each node in the IT environment, including:
• Node connection status (system is online/offline).
• Node hardware sensor status (to detect hardware anomalies). Sensors measure voltage, fan speed and temperature.
• Node usage rate status (allowing you to timely allocate more resources when they are needed), including:
• Power consumption.
• Disk/RAID usage information.
• Memory usage rate.
• CPU usage rate.
• Network card / PCI information.
GSM Mobile for iOS and Android
A GSM Mobile app is available for download for both iOS and Android mobile phones for remote server management on the go.
Management through VMware vCenter
A GSM Plugin is available for VMware’s vCenter, allowing the user to perform remote monitoring and management of GIGABYTE server nodes without having to switch to a separate software platform.
Easy BIOS Upgrade
GIGABYTE has developed this integrated function (requiring no additional software) that allows users to update the BIOS of motherboards through the BMC controller:
• No need to install core components such as CPUs, memory, drives and OS.
• No need to power on the system (NB. PSU must be connected).
• Update individual (IPMI 2.0) or multiple boards simultaneously (Command Line).
GIGABYTE maintains its commitment to green products, and adheres to the latest RoHS regulations (in effect July 2017).
• PCIe Lanes: Up to 128 lanes in both 1P and 2P offerings providing the highest expandability options of any x86 platform.
• Cores / Power: CPU power is managed at the core level, meaning that power is allocated only for specific workload needs.
• Security: Proprietary AMD security on chip.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Octa (8)|
|Memory Type (ECC)|
|Memory Type (R/U)||RDIMM / UDIMM|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)|
|Max. Memory Capacity|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||N/A|
|AMD CrossFire Support||N/A|
|Integrated Graphics||Integrated ASPEED AST2500|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||D-Sub (VGA)|
|RAID Support via|
|Storage Mode Support|
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||2 x Intel® I210AT (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||305 x 244 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months
- Gigabyte Uk