Ergotron Neo-Flex Touchscreen Stand
Ergotron Neo-Flex Touchscreen Stand For Screens, Upto 27",
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£114.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£118.59|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 7th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
A robust hinge mechanism provides an incredible 115 degrees of tilt adjustment while simultaneously controlling monitor height. This flexibility allows the screen to be moved parallel with the desktop—perfect for touchscreen applications.
This stand’s strength and heavy-duty design also make it well suited for use with all-in-one PCs and hefty displays.
• SCREEN: =27" *
• CAPACITY: 6.4–10.8 kg
• LIFT: 6.5"/16.5 cm *
• TILT: 115° †
• PAN: 360°
• ROTATION: -
• VESA: MIS-D‡
• WARRANTY: 3 years Features • Ideal for touchscreen and all-in-one PC applications.
• Solid platform: screen remains stable when touched.
• Easy adjustment, easy installation.
• Up to 6.5 inches (17 cm) of height adjustment for customized, ergonomic viewing of the screen.
• Full 360-degree rotation, which allows effortless screen sharing with others.
• A great solution for bi-focal viewing when screen is lowered and tilted upward.
• Heavy-duty design and extra capacity make it the perfect monitor stand for hefty displays or all-in-one computers.
• A visual indicator on back of stand lets you know when the proper counter-balance tension is achieved during setup, ensuring optimum motion adjustment.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 08707 560260