EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 compression fitting Nickel
EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4, Solid-tube compression fitting, Nickel
By DPD On 25th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
EK-HDC Fitting is a more secure variant of the EK-HD Adapter fitting as it prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring.
The barb and the ring are made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass with quality O-rings. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-CSQ series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
Best practice is to install these fittings using Allen Key 9mm (not included, available for separate purchase). Features PLEASE NOTE:
• Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing solid tube.
• Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
• It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.
• Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread length
• Supported tube: 12mm (OD)
• Outer diameter of a fitting: 18.8mm
• Installed height: 17mm
• Compatible tubing: solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless Steel tube
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months