Eaton ESWH84 ePDU switch
Eaton ESWH84 ePDU: Switched IEC - 2U - In: IEC60309 32A 1P - Out: C13, 16
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Highly secure with Admin controlling user access permission, password protection and SSL configurable to 1024 or 2048 bit
• Switch equipment on/off across both A and B feed (Requires Daisy Chained ePDUs)
• Sequence outlets to avoid in-rush current, to ensure equipment starts in correct order
• Input and Phase Metering, Circuit Breaker Current Metering
• IEC outlet eGrip plug retention: retains all standard IEC plugs
• 60 Degree C operating temperature
• Colour-coded outlet and branch circuits for simple load balancing
• Eaton Hydraulic–Magnetic Circuit Breakers with accidental trip protection
• Low-profile form factor: 52mm wide x 53mm deep x 1604mm high
• En masse configuration and update available via Intelligent Power Manager software
• Single Pane Monitoring of many ePDUs+UPS as part of the power chain, & graceful Equipment shut down via Intelligent Power Manager software
• Installation: Button mounting on rear & side + variable mounting system
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
When looking to upgrade your PC, RAM is one of the first places to look. More RAM reduces the amount the page file is used, speeding up programs and allowing you to run more applications simultaneously
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install