Corsair CS Series 850W Hybrid Modular Power Supply
80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiency
The super-efficient operation of the CS Series Modular results in lower energy use and lower operating costs. Since it generates less heat, the fan doesn’t need to work as hard, and you’ll enjoy near silent operation.
Modular cabling with clearly marked connectors
The flat, sleeved black cables are modular, so you’ll only use the cables you need and you’ll get great-looking results. The clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward.
Supports 4th Generation Intel Core processors
The low-power sleep state of the latest Intel processors can cause performance and compatibility issues with some power supplies. CS Series Modular power supplies fully support the new modes, making them an excellent choice for new PCs.
Corsair Engineering and Quality Control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CS Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget. Features • The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
• 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
• Modular cables allow you to remove unneeded cables.
• The low-profile, flat modular cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
• A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
• Universal AC input from 100~240V
• Multi-GPU Ready
• Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
• Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CE, RCM, CB, EAC, KC, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||70.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||70.8 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 160 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.