Cooler Master CK530 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Cooler Master CK530, RGB Back-Lit Keys, Gateron Blue Mechanical, 10 Keyless, Wired, USB 2.0, 1000Hz
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Designed with simple good looks in mind the CK530 features a curved, brushed aluminum top plate, floating keycaps and a minimalistic design built with functionality and durability in mind. Besides that, the CK530 features, as standard with Cooler Master keyboards, a standard ANSI and ISO layout, including bottom row for those into keycap customization!
We’ve got all the lighting effects you want with per-key RGB LEDs with multiple lighting modes and effectsto highlight all your dominating killstreaks. Change the effect? Use either the FN On-the-Fly system or use the Software Application for advanced control!
Mechanical Key Switches
The CK530 uses durable mechanical switches rated for 50 million+ key presses. All the responsiveness, accuracy, tactile satisfaction and durability you want from a mechanical keyboard.
FN On-the-Fly Controls
Do you want to quickly adjust settings? Then the FN On-the-Fly controls are there for you. Control backlight modes, colors, macro’s or lock the Windows Key all by a simple FN key combination so you can stay in the game. However, do you want to fully use the keyboards capabilities? Then download the Renewed Software Application to have even more control of backlight, macro’s, key mapping or even exchange profiles with friends through the library tab!And as you may expect from a Cooler Master Peripheral, all the settings are directly stored on the device so it is Plug-and-Play ready to go!
Features • Brushed Aluminum Design: Curved top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic design built with functionality in mind
• Mechanical switches: Rated for a 50 million+ lifepan to never let you down in the heat of battle.
• RGB Backlighting: Per-key LEDs with multiple lighting modes and effects to highlight all your dominating killstreaks.
• On-the-Fly Controls: Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary, including Windows Lock On/Off to prevent getting kicked out of the game when the Windows Key is accidently pressed.
• Easy-to-use Software: Map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, and fine-tune macros
• Hybrid Key Rollover: With automatic switching between 6KRO and NKRO to ensure legacy compatibilty and that always every press is registered.
• Standard Layout For those Pro users interested in custom keycaps, the CK530 features a standard sizes layout and bottom row!
|Form Factor||10 Keyless|
|Key Switches||Gateron Blue Mechanical|
|Macro Keys||All Keys|
|Macro Recording Method||
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|Special Keys||Media Keys, via FN|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||
|On-board Processor||32bit ARM Cortex M3|
|On-board Memory Size||512KB|
|Other Keyboard Features||
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows|
|Dimensions||135 x 40 x 380 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.