Brainboxes PCI Express x1 Lynx, 8 Port Serial RS232, 8 x 9 pin (PX-279)
Available as a Standard Height card with 9 pin or 25 pin cable options.
With Brainboxes industry renowned Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Support!
Microsoft Signed Drivers (easy installation and robust operation) for:
• Windows Server 2008 x32 bit and x64 bit Editions
• Windows Server 2003 x32 bit and x64 bit Editions
• Windows XP x32 bit and x64 bit Editions
• Windows Vista x32 bit and x64 bit Editions
As well as full product documentation, a thorough trouble shooting guide and terminal software. Features • Fits on x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express expansion slot
• 256 Byte FIFOs with user definable trigger level
• 921,600 Baud, true megabaud line drivers
• Drivers for all popular operating systems
• Sample Programs, Test & Terminal software - all with source code
• Lifetime Support and Lifetime Warranty
|Connectivity||8 x RS232|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.