Brainboxes PCI-E Quad 3 + 1 port RS232 Serial Card (PX-420)
PCI Express is the latest standard in PC connectivity.
With Brainboxes industry renowned Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Support!
• 4 Port RS232
• PCI Express x1, x4, x8 & x16 lane slots
• 256 Byte Tx and 256 Byte Rx FIFOs
• Up to 921,600 Baud
• DB9 connector (9 Pin Male)
• Drivers for all popular operating systems
• Sample Programs, Test & Terminal software
• Lifetime Support
• Lifetime Warranty (registration required)
Microsoft signed drivers (easy installation & robust operation) for:
• Windows Server 2008 32 bit & 64 bit Editions
• Windows Vista 32 bit & 64 bit Editions
• Windows XP 32 bit & 64 bit Editions
• Windows Server 2003 32 bit & 64 bit Editions
|Connectivity||4 x RS232|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 999 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 999 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.