Ideal for all kinds of industry standard sensors and transducers. The ED-549 has 8 Analogue Inputs + RS485 Gateway. It is suitable for high-precision measurements of voltages and currents.Most parameters in the real world are measured using sensors with analogue outputs sensors and Brainboxes ED-549 takes these real world signals and turns them into data on your network. As well as the popular 0-10V and 4-20mA input devices, there is now a Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) allowing full scale signals as small as ±75mV to be resolved to 12 bit accuracy across 8 analogue inputs. Each channel is individually configurable for voltage or current input with its own programmable gain.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids.
8 differential channels, individually configurable
0-10V and 4-20mA inputs - connect all types of sensors
Great for process control applications
Monitor instantly from any web-browser
-30°C to +80°C Temperature range
Programmable Gain Amp allows full resolution measurements down to 75mV
8 analogue inputs, independently configurable as differential voltage inputs or current
• Voltage input ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, ±1V, ±500mV, ±250mV, ±150mV or ±75mV
• Current input ranges: ±20mA, 0-20mA or 4-20mA
• Built-in current sense resistors for current measurement
• Analogue inputs are isolated from the power, network and RS-485 ports
• 16 bit resolution
• Measurement accuracy:
- 0.1% of full-scale range at 25°C
- 0.3% of full-scale range over -30 to +80°C
• Measurement rate: 12 measurements per second, divided between all enabled inputs
• Input impedance (voltage mode) > 10M?
• Low Noise: CMRR > 120dB
• Rejects Mains Hum: NMRR > 100dB at 50Hz and 60Hz
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Brainboxes ED-549 Industrial Ethernet to AIO 8 Diff Analogue Inputs + RS485 Gateway Port, for Sensors and Transducers . Please choose from the list below.