Ethernet to Serial device server with Power over Ethernet providing access to two RS232 serial ports. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud, coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Power over Ethernet (PoE) uses IEEE 802.3af standard.
Our ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser.
For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally.
Serial Port Tunnelling (individually configurable) allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. You can access the device via TCP/IP sockets from any networked device like an Android tablet, PC or phone. On Windows OS TCP/IP sockets are handled by the Winsock API, this will differ on other OSs.
• 2 Port RS-232 with Power over Ethernet IEEE802.3af
• Ethernet to Serial Device Server
• Data rate from 110 to 1,000,000 baud
• User friendly interface, simple to use, powerful in operation
• Serial Port Tunnelling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required
• Optional DIN rail mounting kit
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Brainboxes 2 Port RS232 PoE Ethernet IEEE802.3af to Serial Adapter, 110 to 1,000,000 baud Data Transfer Rate . Please choose from the list below.