S100B Accuratus USB Compact EPOS K/board with MSR & 17 Fully Programmable POS Grade Keys
Accuratus S100B USB Compact Layout EPOS Keyboard with Programmable MSR & 17 Fully Programmable POS Grade Keys
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The S100B keyboard can be programmed with our Matrix program which is of course a free product available to download. As with all Accuratus keyboards it uses ultra reliable membrane technology and has high quality keys / key legends to ensure that characters remain fresh throughout the products life.
Features • USB connection - Plug and Play (once programmed no drivers or software are required).
• Detachable USB cable.
• Black case and keycaps.
• Compact keyboard size with UK key layout and numeric keypad.
• 17 Relegendable fully programmable keys on the top row.
• POS grade durable membrane keys for long life, ideal for EPOS environments.
• Each programmable key can have upto 8 layers of different programming.
• The keyboard is fully programmable with our free Matrix software, this allows full programing of all features on the keyboard (Keys/MSR). The programming is stored inside the keyboard, once programmed the keyboard can be plugged into another computer and all programming will still be the same, the programming software does not need to be installed on every computer.
• 3 Track fully programmable MSR - Complies with ISO7812, IBM standards and American driving license.
• True keyboard wedge function.
• Caps,Scroll and Num lock functions are independent of other keyboards connected.
• Internal metal plate for increased protection against ESD.
• Compact and slim design.
|Keyboard Model||Accuratus S100B|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||409 x 164 x 48 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.