StarTech 7 Port PCI Express SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Adapter
7 Port StarTech.com PEXUSB3S7 PCI Express SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter, 6xExternal USB3.0, 1xInternal USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 4 Port StarTech.com Quad Bus PCI Express (PCIe) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter with UASP - SATA/LP4 Power£101.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYGet it Tomorrow, 22 FebIn stock
- StarTech.com 4 Port PCI Express USB 3.0 Card, 900mA USB Power Per Port, SATA Power Connector, PCIe 2.0£43.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 23rd Feb
Handle your workload more efficiently. This USB 3.0 card expands your computer’s capabilities by giving you seven extra USB 3.0 ports. It’s engineered with an innovative stacked port layout to fit easily into both low-profile and standard desktop computers.
Greater Port Count, Greater Scalability
More ports means you can add USB devices as you need them. This robust USB 3.0 card gives you seven USB 3.0 ports – six external and one internal – so you can plug in your tablets, smartphones, external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, printer and other devices at the same time. With so many extra ports, you can leave your devices plugged in, so they’re ready to use when you need them. It’s also economical – by being able to connect so many devices, you save the cost of extra hubs or cards.
The internal USB 3.0 port lets you connect a USB device inside your computer for added convenience and security.
Unique Dual-Profile Design
This versatile USB 3.0 card features a dual-profile design with a stacked port layout. The innovative port configuration allows a high number of external ports in a compact design, allowing it to fit both low-profile and full desktop computer systems. A bracket is included for installation into low-profile computers.
Easy Driver Installation
You'll be up and running in no time. The card automatically installs in Windows® 8.1 and 8, with native operating system support. It’s also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices to help you get the most out of your existing peripherals.
Effective USB 3.0 Performance Enhanced by UASP
This high-performance SuperSpeed USB 3.0 card supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is enhanced with UASP support, which can perform ~70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP-enabled enclosure.
• Unique dual-profile design fits standard and low-profile computers.
• Get up and running quickly with native OS support in Windows 8.1, 8, and Linux kernel 2.6.31 or later.
• Enjoy fast file transfers with USB 3.0 5Gbps and UASP support.
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
• SATA power connector with up to 900mA per port for high-power USB devices.
• PCIe x1 interface compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications.
• Enhance the connectivity capabilities of your PCI Express enabled computer or server.
• Connect external hard drives, tablets, smartphones, CD/DVD drives, MP3 players, printers, scanners, webcams and game controllers to your computer.
|PCIe 2.0 (x1)
|1 x USB 3.0
|6 x USB 3.0
|1 x SATA Power
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.