EK-CryoFuel 250ml Solid Scarlet Red Fluid Concentrate
250ml EK-CryoFuel Solid Water Cooling Conc. Fluid, Scarlet Red, Copper/Brass/Stainless Steel Friendly
By DPD On 19th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Solid is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on colour stability. The key feature of the new coolant formula is that it is not sedimenting after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 1-year shelf life from date of bottling.
Please Note: This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed in 750mL distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
The EK-CryoFuel is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
• Contains corrosion and scale inhibitors.
• Contains biological growth inhibitors.
• Good heat transfer characteristics.
• Colour pigments don't leave residue.
• High specific heat.
• Chemically stable.
• Low viscosity.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio.
Important - Please Note: Images For Illustration, Concentrate fluid supplied only, Water cooling components & PC hardware not included, available separately. Features • low electrical conductivity.
• biological growth inhibition.
• corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards.
• high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colours.
• compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials.
• eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days).
• RoHS compliant.
• 1-year shelf time after bottling.
• UV Reactive: Yes.
• Colour: Red (non-transparent).
• Content: 250 mL.
• Make sure to use high purity distilled water to dilute the concentrate.
• Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel.
• Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel.
• Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants.
• Do not add any biocides as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.
• For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
• We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance.
• Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution.
• Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops.
|Core Coolant Specifications|
|Supplied Volume||250 mL|
|Included Additives & Inhibitors||
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Concentrates & Dyes|
|Recommended Mix Ratio||N/A|
|Mixable with Other Dyes/Concentrates||No|
|Coolant or Dyed Fluid Created||1000 mL|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited