EK-CryoFuel 100ml Clear Fluid Concentrate
100ml EK-CryoFuel Water Cooling Conc. Fluid, Clear, Copper/Brass/Aluminium And Stainless Steel Friendly
By DPD On 7th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, we found our inspiration for CryoFuel in cryogenic fuels that are used at extremely low temperatures to operate in space machinery.
Please Note:This 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. Features • Low electrical conductivity
• Biological growth inhibition
• Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
• High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
• Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
• Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
• RoHS compliant
• 2-year shelf time after bottling
• Make sure to use high purity distilled water to dilute the concentrate!
• Rinse the loop to flush out impurities and old coolant residue prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
• Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel!
• Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
• Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.
• For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
• We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
• Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
• Shake before use!
|Core Coolant Specifications|
|Supplied Volume||100 mL|
|Included Additives & Inhibitors||
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Shelf-Life||2-year shelf time after bottling|
|Enviromental Impact||90% biodegradable in 10 days|
|Concentrates & Dyes|
|Recommended Mix Ratio||1:9|
|Mixable with Other Dyes/Concentrates||No|
|Coolant or Dyed Fluid Created||1000 mL|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited