QNAP TS-1273AU-RP-8G 12 Bay Rack NAS Enclosure
12-Bay Qnap TS-1273AU-RP-8G, 2U, 2.Gbe, AMD V1500B, 8GB DDR4, 12x 2.5”/3.5” SATA III, 2x PCIE Gen3x4, USB 3.2 Gen2
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
QNAP TS-1273AU-RP-8G 12 Bay Rackmount NAS Enclosure
With its powerful AMD Ryzen™ V1000 series V1500B Quad-core processor, the TS-1273AU-RP is capable of boosting virtual machine performance with up to 4 cores/8 threads at 2.2GHz. The TS-1273AU-RP includes two 2.5GbE ports and two PCIe Gen 3 slots, providing you with fast network connectivity and the ability to add extra functionality and additional application potential. The TS-1273AU-RP also features a redundant power supply to ensure maximum system uptime. Cutting-edge hardware integrated with comprehensive software solutions makes the TS-1273AU-RP the preeminent choice to tackle resource-demanding applications and tasks.
Absolute Performance with AMD Ryzen™ and up to 32GB RAM
Powered by a 4-core/8-thread AMD Ryzen™ V1500B 2.2GHz processor with AES-NI encryption acceleration and up to 32GB DDR4 RAM, the rackmount TS-1273AU-RP delivers aggressive yet power-smart performance to drive resource-demanding business applications such as VDI, R&D, private cloud, and server virtualization.
Block-Based iSCSI LUN: Ideal Choice for Virtualization Storage
The TS-1273AU-RP supports block-based iSCSI LUN and is compatible for VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V®, and Windows Server® 2019 virtualization environments to provide a high-performance and affordable storage solution. The TS-1273AU-RP also supports VMware VAAI and Microsoft ODX to increase performance by offloading server loading for ESXi server and Hyper-V respectively, and supporting QNAP vSphere Client plug-in with enhanced operational efficiency and management in virtualization applications.
Optimized Performance for VMware Virtualization with iSER
The iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER) protocol boosts the data transfer performance of VMware® ESXi storage and reduces the CPU load of the ESXi server. iSER support can be added to the TS-1273AU-RP by installing a QNAP QXG-10G2SF-CX4 10GbE PCIe card, which uses the NVIDIA® Mellanox ConnectX-4 controller. iSER can provide a significant increase in performance, providing an essential tool to optimize demanding virtualization applications.
All-In-One Server to Host Virtual Machines and Containers
Regardless of your virtualization needs, you can count on Virtualization Station and Container Station for complete virtualization support. Use the Network & Virtual Switch app to allocate adequate physical network resources to virtual machines, containers, and the TS-1273AU-RP to simplify network deployment.
Upgrade to 2.5GbE Networking
The TS-1273AU-RP comes with two 2.5GbE RJ45 LAN ports that allow you to use existing CAT5e cables to upgrade network speeds from 1 Gigabit to 2.5 Gigabit. 5GbE speeds can also be attained by using Port Trunking.
Transform your Network with a Wallet-Friendly 2.5GbE Switch
Upgrading your network shouldn’t break the bank, and 2.5GbE connectivity provides immediately noticeable improvements compared to standard 1GbE. The QSW-1105-5T is an unmanaged switch with five 2.5GbE ports (backwards compatible with 1G/100M) and supports CAT5e cables to connect multiple computers and NAS. The QSW-1105-5T is energy-saving, low-noise, plug-and-use, and supports loop detection and blocking to provide a simple and effective high-speed network environment.
Abundant I/O Capabilities with PCIe Expansion
The TS-1273AU-RP includes two PCIe Gen 3 x4 slots, allowing you to add additional functionality with compatible PCIe cards. By using a suitable adapter, you can consolidate both slots into a single PCIe Gen 3 x8 slot.
Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations, but require significantly more power than other hardware. The TS-1273AU-RP supports entry-level low-profile NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics cards (such as the GT 1030 or GT 1050) that do not require additional power. Installing a graphics card can boost performance of applications such as video editing, 4K video transcoding, imaging processing in QTS and the performance of virtual machines via GPU passthrough.
Accelerate IOPS Performance with SSD Caching
Adding an SSD cache to the TS-1273AU-RP is an easy way to increase IOPS performance and reducing storage volume latency. It is perfect for IOPS-demanding applications (including databases and virtualization) and can significantly improve overall workflows. You can launch, stop, or change settings to meet your needs at any moment without shutting down the system.
Optimum Performance and Reliability
The TS-1273AU-RP supports advanced business features to provide maximized efficiency, performance, and to ensure round-the-clock services.
• USB 3.2 Gen 2: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) provides speeds up to 10Gb/s (double the speed of USB 3.2 Gen 1) to greatly boost data transfer performance. It comes with two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and a Type-A port, providing greater flexibility and ensuring future-proof compatibility with new USB devices.
• Central Device Management: QRM+ provides a single-point solution to discover, map, monitor and manage all Windows®, Linux® and IPMI devices in your network, and facilitates device discovery with a graphical topology diagram.
• Central NAS Management: Q’center provides a central management platform to manage multiple QNAP NAS across various sites, monitor system logs, and manage NAS updates and maintenance.
Move Business Data to the Cloud Flexibly and Economically
By deploying cloud storage gateways and enabling local caching on the TS-1273AU-RP, you can seamlessly use the cloud for storage, backup, and data recovery with low-latency access, providing an innovative hybrid cloud experience.
Complete Backup Planning
The TS-1273AU-RP provides reliable and cost-effective solutions for backup and disaster recovery planning.
• HBS: Consolidates backup, restoration and synchronization functions (using RTRR, Rsync, FTP, CIFS/SMB) for easily transferring data to local, remote and cloud storage spaces as a comprehensive data storage and disaster recovery plan.
• Snapshots for Volume & LUN: Snapshots are essential for NAS data protection, and their block-level feature makes them a dependable data protection method in the face of growing ransomware threats. The TS-1273AU-RP supports up to 256 snapshots per volume/LUN, and up to 1,024 snapshots per NAS.
• VM backup: With its high performance, huge storage potential, integrated virtualization solutions, and snapshot support that records system status any time, the TS-1273AU-RP is perfect for backing up virtual machines.
• Windows® and Mac® backup: Use the license-free QNAP NetBak Replicator utility to back up and restore files from Windows® computers. Time Machine® is also supported for backing up Mac® computers.
High-Speed VM Backup Solution
With Hyper Data Protector, the TS-1273AU-RP becomes an agentless backup tool for unlimited VMware® vSphere and Microsoft® Hyper-V VM backup. Hyper Data Protector features incremental backup, global deduplication, backup scheduling and recovery compression that provides you with a cost-effective and reliable disaster recovery plan, ensuring 24/7 operation of your services.
Build an Affordable Fibre Channel SAN Environment
Common Fibre Channel Storage Area Networks (SAN) devices are often costly. By installing a QNAP 16Gb Fibre Channel card (QXP-16G2FC 16Gb) in the TS-1273AU-RP, you can set a Fibre Channel Target using the iSCSI & Fibre Channel app. Moreover, the LUN Masking and Port Binding features provide an additional layer of data security.
• Both 2.5GbE ports are backwards compatible with 1GbE/ 100MbE/ 10MbE speeds. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by using port trunking.
• Add extra functionality to the TS-1273AU-RP with PCIe cards, including 10GbE ports, SSD caching, extra USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, wireless networking, or Fibre Channel.
• Supports entry-level NVIDIA® graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
• Qtier™ technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
• Host multiple virtual machines and containers to run a wide range of applications on the TS-1273AU-RP.
• Supports block-based and file-based cloud storage gateways with local caching for low-latency access to cloud data.
|NAS Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|Drive Interface Support||12 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Drive Form Factor Support||12 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||Yes|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity||5GB|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|CPU Speed||2.2 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||8GB (1x8GB)|
|RAM Memory Type||UDIMM|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||64GB (2x32GB)|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Expansion Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0 x4|
|Noise Level||22.3 - 45.9 dB(A)|
|PSU Wattage||2x 300W W|
|Max. Power Consumption||78.92 W|
|Dimensions||482 x 89 x 425 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747