Lycom ST-173-7 mSATA SSD to 2.5" IDE SSD Drive Converter
Lycom ST-173-7 Covert mSATA SSD as High Speed 7mm 2.5" IDE SSD Drive
By DPD On 22nd Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
High Performance, No Noise, Low Power support
Best solution that easily latch and retain fast speed mSATA SSD as a normal standard 7mm 2.5 inch IDE SSD drive.
• Supports SATA I, SATA II and SATA III (6Gbps) mSATA SSD.
• Latch type mSATA connector on board, no need the screw for the retention of mSATA SSD.
• 100% Compatible with 2.5” IDE drive mechanical spec.
• 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support mSATA SSD max 144,115,188GB.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.6.
• Jumper setting support IDE Master, Slave and Cable Select Modes.
• Tag Command Queuing (Max 32 entries).
• ATA/ATAPI PIO mode data transfer.
• ATA/ATAPI UDMA data transfer rate of 150, 133, 100, 66, 44, 33, 25, 16.7 MB/s.
• ATA/ATAPI-7 Streaming feature set.
• Transparent to the operating system and no driver required.
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Includes 7mm height 2.5 “ drive metal frame with 8 mounting holes and 4 HDD screws.
• Dimension of PCBA with 2.5” frame : 98mm x 69.85mm x 7mm.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months