ExpressCard I/O Cards
These external hot pluggable cards are for PC's which feature the Express Card slot. Usually on laptops and available in two form factors, ExpressCard 34 & ExpressCard 54 which are sized 34 and 54mm respectively. Note that a 34mm slot will only accept a ExpressCard 34, with a 54mm slot able to accept both types.
External Network Cards
External network cards or adapters are added to predominantly laptop devices to add wired Ethernet connectivity. A USB port is used to add either single or multiple RJ45 ports - the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
Firewire & USB I/O Cards & Hubs
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
HBA (Host Bus Adapters)
A Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is an expansion card that plugs into a PCIe slot on the motherboard and provides fast, reliable non-RAID communication between the host system and the storage devices.
- Lycom PE-115H HybridDrives SATA III 6Gbps Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PE-120 AHCI SATA III-6Gbps Internal 4 Port Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 18th Aug
M.2 Network Cards
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. M.2 is a compact format designed to connect directly to the motherboard and provide a connection over wireless to other users, devices and the outside world.
- Lycom DT-134E PCIe And USB Base M.2 Wireless Module To MiniPCIe Port, 2230/2242/3030/3042£14.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
M.2, U.2, & mSATA Adapters
- Lycom DT-131U M.2 M Key Module with miniSAS HD36P (Upward) to U.2 NVMe SSD£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-120 M.2 NGFF SSD Host Adapter Card, PCIe 3.0 x4, 22x80/22x60/22x42mm, For PC/MAC/Linux£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-150E M.2 Key Module to M Key Socket Converter Board£13.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PE-131 U.2 miniSAS Host Adapter, HD 36 Pin, PCIe 3.0 x4£13.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-129 1 Port PCIe x4 NVMe Gen4/Gen3 M.2 Host Adaptor Card£15.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom NVMe 2.5" U.2 SSD Carrier Adapter, PCIe 3.0 x4£31.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PE-126 AHCI 6Gbps RAID 2x mSATA Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£43.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
PC Card I/O Cards
These expansion cards add various types of storage functionality to a system. We offer cards that can be installed inside laptops to add fully functional SATA ports, and PCI-based cards can be used inside desktop PCs to add additional USB ports to the rear of a system.
PCI/PCI-X I/O Cards
These cards are used to add extra SATA ports to a PC. They function by fitting into the PCI or PCI-Express slots spare on most motherboards, and the additional ports are found on the back panel of the PC. Make sure you've got a spare connector on your motherboard and enough room inside your case, before you buy.
Raspberry Pi Kits,Tinker & Accessories
RJ45 Network Cards
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. RJ45 is the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
Serial & Parallel I/O Cards
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.
- Lycom IO-118 8 Port RS232 (Serial) & 5v Bus Power Low Profile Host for PCI-E and PCI Slot£38.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
USB 3.1 Cards
USB Hubs & Accessories
This range of hardware provides the functionality of upgrading systems to incorporate USB2 and Firewire connections for use with today's digital devices such as cameras, printers and camcorders.
- Lycom ST-132PC H/W RAID 2x SATA Enclosure Board for PC Case (to eSATA and USB2.0 Host)£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY