ExpressCard I/O Cards
These external hot pluggable cards are for PC's which feature the Express Card slot. Usually on laptops and available in two form factors, ExpressCard 34 & ExpressCard 54 which are sized 34 and 54mm respectively. Note that a 34mm slot will only accept a ExpressCard 34, with a 54mm slot able to accept both types.
- 1 Port Lycom EK-202 e-SATA II 3GBps and 1 Port USB2 ExpressCard for Notebooks£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom EK-113 SATA III 6Gbps Dual Ports ExpressCard 2.0 Adapter For Notebooks£28.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
External Network Cards
External network cards or adapters are added to predominantly laptop devices to add wired Ethernet connectivity. A USB port is used to add either single or multiple RJ45 ports - the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- Lycom NW-101 USB Device Extender & Shared Over CAT5/6 RJ-45 GigabitWas: £35.99£29.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Firewire & USB I/O Cards & Hubs
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
HBA (Host Bus Adapters)
A Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is an expansion card that plugs into a PCIe slot on the motherboard and provides fast, reliable non-RAID communication between the host system and the storage devices.
- Lycom PE-120 AHCI SATA III-6Gbps Internal 4 Port Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£51.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
HDD & SSD Accessories
Here you will find various adaptors and other miscellaneous equipment for internal hard-drives to help adapt them to your requirements.
M.2, U.2, & mSATA Adapters
- Lycom DT-120 M.2 NGFF SSD Host Adapter Card, PCIe 3.0 x4, 22x80/22x60/22x42mm, For PC/MAC/Linux£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Lycom PE-131 U.2 miniSAS Host Adapter, HD 36 Pin, PCIe 3.0 x4£13.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-129 1 Port PCIe x4 NVMe Gen4/Gen3 M.2 Host Adaptor Card£15.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-122 2x 110mm M.2 SATA SSD Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter, HHHL, PCI 2.0 x4 (x2 Lane) 10Gbps, SATA III 6Gbps
- Lycom NVMe 2.5" U.2 SSD Carrier Adapter, PCIe 3.0 x4£31.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PE-126 AHCI 6Gbps RAID 2x mSATA Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£43.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
PC Card I/O Cards
These expansion cards add various types of storage functionality to a system. We offer cards that can be installed inside laptops to add fully functional SATA ports, and PCI-based cards can be used inside desktop PCs to add additional USB ports to the rear of a system.
PCI/PCI-X I/O Cards
These cards are used to add extra SATA ports to a PC. They function by fitting into the PCI or PCI-Express slots spare on most motherboards, and the additional ports are found on the back panel of the PC. Make sure you've got a spare connector on your motherboard and enough room inside your case, before you buy.
Raspberry Pi Kits,Tinker & Accessories
Serial & Parallel I/O Cards
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.
USB 3.1 Cards
- Lycom UB-135, Dual Port USB 3.1 Type C 10Gbps PCI-E Add-In-Card, PCIe 3.0 x4, Low Profile Compatible, Host Adapter
- 1 Port Lycom UB-162 USB-C 10Gbps USB3.2 Gen2 Internal 1xUSB-A +External 1x USB-C Low Profile PCIe x4 Host Adapter
- Lycom UB-160 Individual 4 Port PCIe Host Adapter, 2x USB-C + 2x USB-A, SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2, PCIe 3.0 x4£76.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
USB Hubs & Accessories
This range of hardware provides the functionality of upgrading systems to incorporate USB2 and Firewire connections for use with today's digital devices such as cameras, printers and camcorders.
- Lycom ST-132PC H/W RAID 2x SATA Enclosure Board for PC Case (to eSATA and USB2.0 Host)£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY