ExpressCard I/O Cards
These external hot pluggable cards are for PC's which feature the Express Card slot. Usually on laptops and available in two form factors, ExpressCard 34 & ExpressCard 54 which are sized 34 and 54mm respectively. Note that a 34mm slot will only accept a ExpressCard 34, with a 54mm slot able to accept both types.
- 1 Port Lycom EK-202 e-SATA II 3GBps and 1 Port USB2 ExpressCard for Notebooks£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom eSATAII - 3Gbps Dual Port ExpressCard for Notebooks
- Lycom EK-113 SATA III 6Gbps Dual Ports ExpressCard 2.0 Adapter For Notebooks£28.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
External Network Cards
Firewire & USB I/O Cards & Hubs
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
Internal Laptop/SFF PC DVD Optical Drives
- Lycom UB-101DK Slimline Optical Drive to USB2.0 Bridge Board c/w Mounting Bracket & Screws£1.20£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
M.2, U.2, & mSATA Adapters
- Lycom DT-120 M.2 NGFF SSD Host Adapter Card, PCIe 3.0 x4, 22x80/22x60/22x42mm, For PC/MAC/Linux£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 1st Sep
- Lycom DT-126, 2260 M.2 SSD to 1.8" SATA Form Factor Converter Board, Supports SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps, 60/42/30mm M.2 SSDs£10.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-131U M.2 M Key Module with miniSAS HD36P (Upward) to U.2 NVMe SSD£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom ST-171S mSATA SSD to SATA DOM (Disk on Module) Converter/Adapter Daughter Board£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-150E M.2 Key Module to M Key Socket Converter Board£13.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PE-131 U.2 miniSAS Host Adapter, HD 36 Pin, PCIe 3.0 x4£13.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom ST-173-7 Covert mSATA SSD as High Speed 7mm 2.5" IDE SSD Drive
- Lycom DT-129 1 Port PCIe x4 NVMe Gen4/Gen3 M.2 Host Adaptor Card
- Lycom DT-122 2x 110mm M.2 SATA SSD Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter, HHHL, PCI 2.0 x4 (x2 Lane) 10Gbps, SATA III 6Gbps
- Lycom NVMe 2.5" U.2 SSD Carrier Adapter, PCIe 3.0 x4£31.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PE-126 AHCI 6Gbps RAID 2x mSATA Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£43.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
PC Card I/O Cards
These expansion cards add various types of storage functionality to a system. We offer cards that can be installed inside laptops to add fully functional SATA ports, and PCI-based cards can be used inside desktop PCs to add additional USB ports to the rear of a system.
PCI/PCI-X I/O Cards
These cards are used to add extra SATA ports to a PC. They function by fitting into the PCI or PCI-Express slots spare on most motherboards, and the additional ports are found on the back panel of the PC. Make sure you've got a spare connector on your motherboard and enough room inside your case, before you buy.
Raspberry Pi Kits,Tinker & Accessories
- Lycom Pi-100 USB 2.0 to CF Card Converter Board, USB Micro-B/USB 5pin, CompactFlash, IBM Microdrive for Raspberry Pi
- Lycom UB-110 SATA Slimline ODD to USB2.0 Vertical Adapter - Convert your Notebook DVDRW to USB
- Lycom Pi-115 Raspberry Pi GPIO to DB9M RS232 Serial Board£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom Pi-113 Raspberry Pi USB to SD3.0 Coverter Board£11.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom Pi-102, Raspberry Pi USB to mSATA Converter Board, Supports SATA I/II/III mSATA SSDs, With Mounting Accessories£15.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
RJ45 Network Cards
SATA / SAS / eSATA - 3 Gb/s
These additional add-on cards enable to add more SATA/SAS/eSATA drives to your system to give more storage capacity according to the card type. Some of these cards also allow the use of RAID thus increasing the performance and data security.
- Lycom PE-102 2 Port eSATA PCI-E Controller - PC/MAC/Linux£2.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
SATA / SAS / eSATA - 4 Port - 6-12 Gb/s
The controller cards in this category provide storage speeds far in advance of the standard SATA ports inside desktop PCs and office workstations. These products are mid-range components with four connectors.
- Lycom PE-120 AHCI SATA III-6Gbps Internal 4 Port Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 1st Sep
- Lycom ST-172A SATA III-6Gbps 1-to-5 Port Multiplier Low Profile Host Adapter£47.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
SATA / SAS / eSATA - 6-12 Gb/s
These controller cards are entry-level models that use a 1x PCI-E slot in order to provide faster SATA performance that any standard storage connector can provide. The products in this category have two connections for small-scale RAID arrays, and some work in Macs as well as PCs.
- Lycom PE-115H HybridDrives SATA III 6Gbps Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter£22.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Serial & Parallel I/O Cards
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.
- Lycom IO-118 8 Port RS232 (Serial) & 5v Bus Power Low Profile Host for PCI-E and PCI Slot£38.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
USB 3.1 Cards
- Lycom UB-135, Dual Port USB 3.1 Type C 10Gbps PCI-E Add-In-Card, PCIe 3.0 x4, Low Profile Compatible, Host Adapter£24.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom UB-206A AIC, PCIe x4, USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A (Up to 10Gbps) + eSATA III (Up to 6Gbps), Low Profile£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
USB Hubs & Accessories
This range of hardware provides the functionality of upgrading systems to incorporate USB2 and Firewire connections for use with today's digital devices such as cameras, printers and camcorders.
- Lycom ST-132PC H/W RAID 2x SATA Enclosure Board for PC Case (to eSATA and USB2.0 Host)£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Wireless Adapters - PCI / PCI-E / M.2
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.