Lycom UB-162 1 Port USB-C PCIe 4.0 Adaptor Card USB3.2 Gen2
1 Port Lycom UB-162 USB-C 10Gbps USB3.2 Gen2 Internal 1xUSB-A +External 1x USB-C Low Profile PCIe x4 Host Adapter
By DPD On 12th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Lycom UB-162 USB-C PCIe 4.0 Adaptor Card
Fast USB3.2 Gen2 SuperSpeed+ 10Gbps External 1x USB-C and Internal 1x USB-A 2Ports in Low Profile PCIe x4Lane Host Adapter to provide USB bus high power USB-C 5V3A and USB-A 5V2A, total 5V5A power!
• PCIe x4 Lane Host Adapter with USB3.2 10Gbps PCIe Gen3 x2 fast chipset.
• USB 3.2 Internal Type-A 1x and External Type-C 1x downstream receptacle 2ports.
• Provides USB bus power USB-C port 5V3A and USB-A 5V2A, total 5V5A.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Revision 1.0.
• Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 1.1.
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Specification 1.0.
• All USB ports can handle SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction.
• Support USB3.2, USB3.1, USB3.0 and USB2.0 devices.
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile PCIe Bracket included.
• Require an empty PCIe 3.0 x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer for USB3.2 Gen2 10Gbps full performance.
• 2x USB bus 5V power converted from mainboard PCIe slot 12V which spec 25Watt.
• Latest Mac10.8 ~ 10.10, Mac10.12 ~ 10.15, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012, Linux kernel 2.6.31 and later OS in-box USB driver natively support UASP, no additional driver required.
• Mac 10.11 in-box driver No support for USB3.2.
• Chipset : Asmedia ASM3142.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months