• Compliant with PCI Express Specification, revision 1.0a
• One SATA2 Shielding & Durable Connectors (eSATA).
• 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB.
• Hot-plug capability.
• Supports SATA II transfer rate of 3.0Gbps.
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications.
• Supports Legacy Command Queuing (LCQ).
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
• Supports Non-zero offsets NCQ.
• Supports Out of order data delivery NCQ.
• Supports FIS-based switching with Port Multipliers.
• 31 Commands and Scatter/Gather Tables per Port.
• One LED indicates for HDD access.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/ 12/ 480 Mbps).
• Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 1.0a
• Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 0.95
• All USB ports can handle high-speed (480 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), and low-speed (1.5 Mbps) transaction.
• Work for Windows.
• Supports Windows Vista.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 1 Port Lycom EK-202 e-SATA II 3GBps and 1 Port USB2 ExpressCard for Notebooks . Please choose from the list below.