A controller is any device that can be used for controlling music software. These can be split into general (keyboardless) controllers which will often feature drum pads, pots and faders which transmit MIDI information via USB, or DAW controllers, which have specific controls over your DAW package and often have screens that replicate DAW information and settings on the device itself.
Control surfaces come in many size and shapes with smaller units offering basic playback control functionality and in the other extreme the larger units will replicate a complete mixing desk. Having a physical and tactile controller will allow quick and easy control over your software package of choice helping to improve your workflow in the studio.
- Presonus ATOM Production and Performance Pad Controller with 16 Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads and Studio One Artist£130.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
These controllers are designed to give tactile, hands-on control over DAW sequencer software.
- Behringer X-Touch Extender, 8 Motorized Faders, 8 LCD Scribble Strips, 8 Rotary Controls, USB MIDI, Standalone Mode£226.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Icon Qcon EX G2 - Fader Expander for the QCon Pro G2 Universal Control Surface£355.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Icon QCon Pro G2 DAW Controller with 8x Motorized Fader, LED Metering, 8x Dual Function Encoder Knobs£445.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 Production / Performance Instrument, 24/96 Audio Interface, 16 Pads - B-Stock£469.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY