PCIe NVMe AIC (Add-in-Card) SSDs
The current pinnacle of SSD performance, PCIe SSDs are capable of reaching far greater speeds than the SATA SSDs limited to 6Gb/s. These particular SSDs are of the HHHL (Half Height Half Length)/ FHHL (Full Height Half Length) AIC (Add In Card) Form Factor, slotting into an available PCIe Slot on your motherboard in the same way as you would with a graphics card or other expansion card. Offering capacities of 240, 400, 480, 960, 800GB, 1.2TB, & now even a mind-blowing 1.6 Terabytes, with the higher bandwidth provided by the PCIe Interface, these models feature much higher speeds than other Solid State Drives. Although these SSDs come as a single-slot PCIe expansion card, they are aimed at larger high-end desktop PCs, so ensure your motherboard has an appropriately sized slot spare with the Correct PCIe Bridge and Port Version to get optimum performance.
- 400GB Intel 750 Series AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe, 20nm MLC NAND, 2200MB/s Read, 900MB/s Write, 430k/230k IOPS£274.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 400GB Corsair Neutron NX500 AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe, MLC NAND, 3000MB/s Read, 2400MB/s Write, 300k/270k IOPS£299.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 512GB Gigabyte AORUS RGB AIC SSD, NVMe PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe 1.3, 3D TLC NAND, 3480MB/s Read, 2100MB/s Write, 360k/510k£130.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 8 Port Intel PCIe Gen3 x8 Switch AIC. Connects 8x NVMe drives£299.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERYDue 31st Mar
- 800GB Corsair Neutron NX500 AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe, MLC NAND, 3000MB/s Read, 2400MB/s Write, 300k/270k IOPS£479.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY