If you’ve never played your favourite game on a gaming monitor, you’re missing out! In fact, playing your favourite game on a Gaming Monitor for the first time is probably one of those events you have to experience yourself to understand truly. Furthermore, it’s an experience that’s made even more breath-taking if you’ve happened to spend the last few gaming years playing on an ordinary desktop monitor. This is because Gaming Monitors take artwork and graphics that look impressive on an ordinary monitor, and turn it into something else entirely. With vibrant colours, incredible resolutions, high-speed monitor refresh rates and rapid response times - Gaming Monitors are how games were always meant to be played. Keep an eye out for advanced technologies such as NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync that provide a smooth gaming experience.
Monitors that support AMD's FreeSync variable refresh rate technology synchronise the panel's refresh rate to the frame rate produced by a graphics card for silky smooth gaming free from stutter and screen tears. Available in a wide range of resolutions, including ultra wide 2,560 x 1,080, these monitors are a gamer's best friend. For FreeSync gaming, you'll need to check you've got a supported AMD graphics card and connect to the monitor using DisplayPort.
- 27" Samsung S27F350FHU FHD PLS FreeSync Monitor 1920x1080, 4ms, 1000:1 250cd/m2 HDMI/VGA VESAWas: £148.99£143.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Designed for a wide range of applications including home/small office, graphics, video playback, presentations and gaming.
Computer Monitors are one of the most integral parts of your system so choosing the right monitor is hugely important. That's why at SCAN we give you such a large selection to choose from. Below you can find our 27 Inch monitors offering larger screens for a more thrilling experience.
- 27" AOC 27E1H Monitor, IPS, 1920x1080, 60Hz, 5ms, 20M:1, 250cd/m², HDMI/VGAWas: £123.98£119.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
These screens are the next big thing in display technology - literally. They've got a mighty 3,840 x 2,160 resolution to ensure that movies and games look as good as possible, and many of these screens are large enough to dominate a desk. Just ensure that you can afford one of these high-end panels - and that your graphics card has enough power to drive so many pixels if you want to play games.
- 27" Dell UltraSharp UP2718Q 4K HDR IPS Monitor, 3840x2160, 6ms, DP/HDMIWas: £1,199.99£1,139.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 88" LG OLED88Z9PLA Real 8K 7680x4320 OLED TV HDR10 ProWas: £28,799.99£18,888.84FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The edges of these monitors very gently curve inwards, matching the curvature of the human eye. The curve is so gentle it's not really conciously visible, but combined with an ultra wide aspect ratio makes games, particularly first person shooters even more immersive than when played on a standard flat monitor.
- 34" Xiaomi Mi Curved Monitor 21:9, 1500R, 3440x1440, 144Hz, 4ms, FreeSync, 3000:1, 300cd/m², HDMI/DPWas: £439.98£399.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEMDue 10th Dec
- 34" Dell UltraSharp U3415W Curved IPS 3440x1440 300cd/m² 2M:1 5ms Speakers, DP-in/DP-out/MiniDP/HDMI/MHL/4x USB3Was: £671.99£634.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM